ZERO HOUR announces new lead vocalist! Song clip available...

I'm totally psyched about this combo, esp given the sad demise of Power of Omens. This sounds like it's going to be a real treat...

Thanks guys!

HOLY COW you guys sound KILLER. AWESOME NEWS. He sounds great and so does everyones playing. Thanks for positing.
Peace,
WKD

I wasn't sure of this collaboration at first. But after listening to that clip a few times, I love it. The music is really cool and sounds friggin huge! The bass sound rocks. And the vocals are creative and fit nicely...Im not a huge Tate fan and even though Chris does sound like him he has his own approach that sets him apart. If this is a good indication of the rest of the material then Im psyched for this disc! Its good to see Chris finding a new home and the ZH boys giving us some new music. Best of luck guys!!!

Cheers!
Joel

ZHJ&T said:
Thanks everyone for checking out the new sound clip and we appreciate the kind words.

I was SO disappointed that PoO disbanded, but I'm glad to see that Chris has joined another awesome band (and Dave is doing great things with his solo stuff...http://www.davidgallegos.com/main.htm).

I really liked Erik's vocals, and Fred's were pretty good, too, but Chris Salinas is 'da man and an *awesome* choice for ZH!! Can't wait to hear the next CD...this is going to be your best yet!

Congrats, guys!! :headbang:

Craig

I agree that the last Zero Hour wasn't quite as good as the first two, but I certainly don't hate it. After hearing this new snippet, I'm still a bit on the fence. On the negative side, I don't think anyone can touch Erik Rosvold. Chris Salinas is a good singer, but I never cared for Power Of Omens because they sounded complex for the sake of complexity. I'll definitely give him a chance in this band. I have to say that the music from the snippet sounds awesome. Jasun, Troy, and Mike really know how to make technical music listenable. My interest has been picqued.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Zero Hour has some really nice fans for sure. It pays to be nice guys. But they are genuinley nice!
From what i hear,
Chris' particular style and sound with the ensemble of three talented musicians is the perfect fit for Zero Hour. I will check them out if they are playing anywhere near my town.

Peace
Wkd

Honored to be a part of.....
I just want to say thank you so much to all for the support you have shown. It is a privilege to be a part of ZERO HOUR. I could not ask for a better bunch of guys to create music with. This is a new level and I am going to take full advantage. The new stuff is amazing and I cannot wait for all to hear. So the new Chapter begins....ChrisZH :headbang: