ZERO HOUR announces new lead vocalist! Song clip available...

FataMorgana

Fates Warning!!!
Jul 20, 2002
SE, TX, US
www.facebook.com
From the ZH forum.......

BREAKING NEWS: Zero Hour Announces New Lead Singer

Jasun, Troy & Mike are very pleased to announce that Chris Salinas (formerly of Power of Omens) is the new vocalist for Zero Hour. The guys couldn't ask for a better person and vocalist for the band. This will be the lineup for many CDs and live appearances.
Zero Hour recorded a track to see how the four members would work together in the studio (Finding out from our past that this is a very, very important issue with band) and that everyone was willing to put in the maximum effort possible. The results are simply the best Zero Hour has ever had and we are excited to share a 2 minute clip of the song "Evidence of the Unseen". Zero Hour has written all the material for "Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond" and looks to track all the material once Zero Hour has finished negotiations for the new disc.
Thank you all for your continued support and this Zero Hour CD WILL push the limits to this date for Zero Hour fans.

METAL!!!

Jasun, Troy, Mike and Chris...........ZERO HOUR!!!

visit the webpage to hear the sample clip
http://www.zerohourweb.com

Enjoy...........and please leave comments.

Bob 'Buddah'

The name Chris Salinas rings a bell, but i can't place him, and his voice also sounds very familiar. Anyone have any help on this. But either way he sounds awesome, and it makes ZH sound better than ever.

Wow! that clip is amazing. And from the clip I would gather that this is the ex- Power of Omens Chris Salinas. Even though he always sounds like Tate he still is an amazing singer. This should be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FataMorgana said:
Formerly of Power of Omens. :worship:
OHHHHHHHHHH now it hits me duhhhhhhhhhhhhh. That what happens guys and gals when old age sets in(<50) yeppers i am over 50, but i love metal and will die listening to either NIGHTWISH or PYRAMAZE. :loco:

FatesFan said:
Wow! that clip is amazing. And from the clip I would gather that this is the ex- Power of Omens Chris Salinas. Even though he always sounds like Tate he still is an amazing singer. This should be good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He does sound like Tate. Overall this clip kicks ass! I wish that I could hear the whole song...hell the whole album right now!

That's a pretty killer clip. It seems a lot more technical and ripping than anything off the latest disc. I still like Rosvold the best, but Chris is a top quality guy, and an improvement over Fred. I take it the new album will be a big improvement overall from the last one.

Britt

Speaking as someone who thinks "Towers" is one of the greatest Prog Metal discs of all-time, I believe "Fragile Mind" is a huge disappointment. Aside from the fact that the music just doesn't grab me, the vocals were just plain dull. I'm glad to see that the band has made a return of sort, and that they've enlisted a vocalist who can keep up. I'm very excited to hear the new CD.

Zod

Chris is a great vocalist...he should be a welcome addition to ZH's sound. I miss Power of Omens...what a really good prog metal band they were. Their 2nd release was a little out there, but still good. Eyes of the Oracle is a prog metal standard IMO.

Oh man, I love the new music (and the singer fits though I don't care for Power of Omens). Me thinks the boys of ZH were holding out on the good stuff last cd.

Thanks everyone for checking out the new sound clip and we appreciate the kind words.

We look forward to getting this CD done and hope to have it out July or Sept. of this year.

YOU ALL RULE and thanks for posting your comment, it gets us pumped to do the CD.

METAL!!

Jasun/ZH