ZERO HOUR Announces new Lead Singer - sound clip available

Buddah808

#1 Zero Hour Fan
Nov 22, 2002
Mission Viejo, CA
www.zerohourweb.com
BREAKING NEWS: Zero Hour Announces New Lead Singer
Jasun, Troy & Mike are very pleased to announce that Chris Salinas (formerly of Power of Omens) is the new vocalist for Zero Hour. The guys couldn't ask for a better person and vocalist for the band. This will be the lineup for many CDs and live appearances.
Zero Hour recorded a track to see how the four members would work together in the studio (Finding out from our past that this is a very, very important issue with band) and that everyone was willing to put in the maximum effort possible. The results are simply the best Zero Hour has ever had and we are excited to share a 2 minute clip of the song "Evidence of the Unseen". Zero Hour has written all the material for "Specs of Pictures Burnt Beyond" and looks to track all the material once Zero Hour has finished negotiations for the new disc.
Thank you all for your continued support and this Zero Hour CD WILL push the limits to this date for Zero Hour fans.

METAL!!!

Jasun, Troy, Mike and Chris...........ZERO HOUR!!!

visit the webpage to hear the sample clip
http://www.zerohourweb.com

Enjoy...........and please leave comments.

Bob 'Buddah'

And the evolution continues, great news!!!

ok i just listened to that 2 min sound clip

excuse me while i try to find my jaw that is somewhere on the floor

oh...

...my...

...god.

:headbang:

I just want thank everyone for commenting back on the new clip. We are very, very excited and we can't wait for all of you to hear the new disc.

I want to thank and Buddah and Stacy for going the extra mile and posting the news about us to the many forums/message boards......YOU TWO SO RULE!!!!

We have plenty more news to share very, very soon and to Ytse00, Kenneth R., Sava, Coldfire and Sava thank you for sharing your thoughts on the board, it gets us so pumped.

A new chapter has begun........Jasun/ZH

Jasun.....ya'll should remember that i have been a zh fan/believer from way back in my san jose days. i could not wait to buy copies from buddah and give them to friends. i'll be buyin this new one too....i'm a fan for life.

coldie.....just call me crash

Hi Just heard the clip; the new music is really kicking. I am really stoked about the new material, can see why you all so exicited. Hope to hear that good news soon around the right deal.
Zero Hour Rules!!!

:OMG: Not only is Chris the perfect match for Zero Hour; He is also so damn Man Pretty!! Yee-Haw!

Wow!! This has caught me totally of guard!! I never expected this. But I am very happy with the end result. I love what I am hearing!

Congratulations guys!! I hope to see you soon again.

Holy shit! This dude sounds AWESOME! I hear some Geoff Tate in those vocals. I know some people were disappointed with Fred not having the same style that Erik had, but this guy should effectively blow everyone away if the this clip is any indication! Man, I can't wait.

By the way, we reviewed A Fragile Mind over at metalreviews.com last week: http://www.metalreviews.com/reviews/detail.php3?id=3127 (87/100)

This news is posted there, as well, now. Check out the messageboard for comments.

This is amazing news! I loved Chris in Power of Omens, and I'm glad to hear that he will be singing for ZH in the new album!!! This news made my day. Keep up the fantastic work!

Josh

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAW! Kick ass, guys. The clip sounds awesome and I can NOT wait to get the finished masterpiece in my grubby little hands. Congrats on snagging Chris' amazing pipes and putting together a band that's a little more "family", since I know you guys have been tight the last few years.

Congrats to Chris for making the move from one great band to another.

Later,
Jeff in Houston

I was shocked when I got the news on the singer change. I don't know what happened to Fred, as i liked his vocals a lot, but Chris has a lot of power and range. He should fit in nicely. Congrats to finding the missing link in your chemistry. The clip sounds killer.

What the hell happened to Fred????????????

The audio clip sounds killer, Chris definitely smokes!

But some explanation about the new singer change might be the nice thing to do.