Slayer, Megadeth & Testament: American Carnage Tour 2010

Usually when I buy a concert ticket, I weigh the band lineup against the price of the ticket and make an eventual decision.

I got my ticket for Lowell at 10:03 am yesterday - 3 minutes after they went on sale.

The epicness of this lineup cannot be overstated. As someone who went to the original Clash of the Titans almost 20 years ago, I can tell you this is going to be one hell of a tour. Don't miss it!

I really had to think about it but im going to have to miss the show the only tickets I can find threw Ticketmaster for the Denver show are the 60 dollar ones:erk: and I really just dont have that much but to all the people that are going have a blast:kickass:

This is such a very small tour for the US and it totally fucking sucks no Las Vegas. I fucking hate this city and wish I was living back in New Jersey

I got my tickets the day they went on sale its kinda funny i looked at my old ticket stub from thursday May 30 1991 i paid $21.50 for my ticket to CLASH OF THE TITANS Now they are like almost $60 lol i also have a ticket stub right next to that one for SLAYER and special guest Testament Thursday (whats up with thursdays?)
jan 10 1991 and that one was $12.50 dam what happend to the good old days when seeing a show was cheap??
ohh yea im in seattle so i get them first fresh and im looking forward to this show almost as much as Cannibal Corpse