Megadeth/Slayer/Testament US Tour

Got my tickets for the Chicago show. Works out perfect - out of school by 5, show starts at 7, gives me two hours to fill myself with a shitload of alcohol. I got a general admission ticket so I'm pretty sure I'll need it.

My buddy got four tickets for IZOD Center in Jersey today, said they were about $40 each after surcharges. I would pay $100 to see this amazing bill so $40 for my ticket is still a treat!

this tour sounds good but id only be interested in seeing testament play a longer set. megadeth's shorter sets are mainly hits and for headlining shows they wuss out and play the lamer endgame songs - 44 minutes, 1320.

i also have to wonder the odds of when this tour will be postponed due to araya's health. im sure it will go off without a hitch since its a shorter trek. also mustaine was having back problems and recently had surgery a few months ago.

I'm confirmed for the Meadowlands Arena, Feb. 11th. Mostly psyched to see Testament again, then Slayer for the first time. Megadeth is a roll down Memory Lane.