Megadeth/Slayer/Testament US Tour

As a reminder, only select seats will be $10. Once they're gone, they are gone.

Advance pre-sale info:

This Thursday, 10am-10pm. Presale password: American

link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E00436DA9619317

Dunno if the pre-sale will include the $10 tickets, but we can hope.

Atlanta locals, please note that WREKage will have some tickets to give away for the show THIS Friday night, and then more depending on ticket sales.

The venue map seems to imply that the show will be seated on the floor....which I find kinda hard to believe. "Boot-party on the chairs! Look how those chairs don't fly like Frisbees!"

Thursday? It wasn't Wednesday, the presale?
Anyway, Ticketmaster says it can't find tickets for me... too bad :(
Damn!

BTW: do you think the 10$ tickets will be general admission?

My guess is you saw Megadeth when they Opened for Motley at Lakewood? I was at the show and Megadeth was NOT on their A game that night. I've seen them 5 times and that was the WORST of the 5 by FAR!

You are in for a real treat with Testament too! Those guys BRING IT every time I've seen them.

Can't wait for Feb. 1st!
Thanks, man! Hope to see you there! I can't wait to see this show!
Yeah, I was at the Lakewood gig. I think they brought their B-Game that day.:D

As a reminder, only select seats will be $10. Once they're gone, they are gone.

Advance pre-sale info:

This Thursday, 10am-10pm. Presale password: American

link: http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/0E00436DA9619317

Dunno if the pre-sale will include the $10 tickets, but we can hope.

Atlanta locals, please note that WREKage will have some tickets to give away for the show THIS Friday night, and then more depending on ticket sales.

The venue map seems to imply that the show will be seated on the floor....which I find kinda hard to believe. "Boot-party on the chairs! Look how those chairs don't fly like Frisbees!"
Thanks, man! Hope to see you at the show!:kickass:

I honestly don't think so, considering some of these venues have no Gen. Adm. section.

Yeah, that's right.
I have mine already. I really hate ticketmaster... how to pay 80$ for a 59.50$ ticket? Ask them.

Anyway, hope to see you all at the show.
By the way, "carnage" as password also works. Like "american".

Yeah, that's right.
I have mine already. I really hate ticketmaster... how to pay 80$ for a 59.50$ ticket? Ask them.

Anyway, hope to see you all at the show.
By the way, "carnage" as password also works. Like "american".

Awesome, glad it worked! Which show are you coming to!?

And yes, those fees are fucking bullshit....

I'm in the Georgia one!
I was to get one of the cheap... but it's my first Slayer show and I want to be close to the action...

Got mine. If anyone is interested in the presale it's "blood" -- at least for the Chicago date. I tried the 10 dollar thing and looks like those are strictly balcony seats all the way back, so I got mezanine seats instead, which wasn't too bad I must admit. Middle of the place, 7th row.

Got mine. If anyone is interested in the presale it's "blood" -- at least for the Chicago date. I tried the 10 dollar thing and looks like those are strictly balcony seats all the way back, so I got mezanine seats instead, which wasn't too bad I must admit. Middle of the place, 7th row.

"carnage" worked for me for the Chicago show as well.

I also opted for regular seats and not the cheap balcony section. Section 104, Row E, about 5 rows off of the floor. No desire to be on the floor for this show. :D

"carnage" worked for me for the Chicago show as well.

I also opted for regular seats and not the cheap balcony section. Section 104, Row E, about 5 rows off of the floor. No desire to be on the floor for this show. :D

I'm like two rows behind you in that exact section. haha. Yeah, I have no desire to be floor for this. I love Slayer but their pits are quite dangerous from what I've seen, not to mention I could have a different job at this point and might not have the ability to get there early for the front, so I'd rather have a basic seat.

CARNAGE worked for me as well for the Chicago show. I got the $9 tickets since I'm really only going for Testament. I have seen Megadeth a few times and they have been horrible every time. I am not really a Slayer fan but it would be cool to see them. The UIC is a small place so sitting in the back wont be that big an issue. You really can't go wrong with this tour for the price. It cost $68.52 for 4 tickets!!!

Really? 10,000 capacity is small? Interesting theory.

I guess I was comparing the Stadium style seating they have vs. the Allstate or United Center. Maybe 'small' was not the right word to use.

I've seen Megadeth at the World a couple of times and also at Alpine. The UIC is 'smaller' than those. I really don't see being in the back at the UIC will cause the guys to look so small that you can't see them. It doesn't matter anyways since my head will be bouncing up and down pretty much the whole time.

I guess I was comparing the Stadium style seating they have vs. the Allstate or United Center. Maybe 'small' was not the right word to use.

I've seen Megadeth at the World a couple of times and also at Alpine. The UIC is 'smaller' than those. I really don't see being in the back at the UIC will cause the guys to look so small that you can't see them. It doesn't matter anyways since my head will be bouncing up and down pretty much the whole time.

Gotcha. Very true. Still a decent size though, and from what I hear the acoustics are really good here so I'm quite happy they're playing there. I HATE the Allstate and metal just doesn't hit the United Center--ever.