Megadeth/Slayer/Testament US Tour

No, and that's not a smart comment dude. Don't be making insinuating comments about how I view this or that. I know exactly where you're trying to go. I'm not a snob, if that's what you want to hear.

I meant that because, let's face it, a big part of the jerks who call themselves Slayer fans and attend their concerts do it simply so they can get in the pit and hurt other people.

You seem to know about Slayer's live performances. You should know that.

I would say maybe 10% of the "fans" are like that. That goes with any heavy show if you ask me. I've seen slayer probably 15-20 times and never had a problem. As a matter of fact, I've seen Tom stop the show when somebody was down. Is it rough in the pit...sure. If you think it's going to be like Progpower you are at the wrong show. Great live band and I wish this package was coming down to Florida. Actually thinking about traveling for this one.

Angra -
SavaRon hit it on the head.....

It's not really the true Slayer "Fans" who are the tough guys who try to ruin it for others.

I really wasn't insinuating much if you think about it.

Angra -
SavaRon hit it on the head.....

It's not really the true Slayer "Fans" who are the tough guys who try to ruin it for others.

I really wasn't insinuating much if you think about it.

Then maybe I have a different idea of true Slayer fans. I've been to Slayer concerts a bunch of times, and it just seemed to me that it was the typical fan. I also know a few people who have Slayer as their favorite band, and they fit my description. In cases like these, I'm glad to be proven wrong, and if you guys say it, I believe it. You just came across on your post as if I was nothing but a music snob who thinks my music is better than other people's. That's not the case. But I'm glad I know now that the actual Slayer fans are not those white-trash losers that attend (massively) their concerts.

Awesome! I go to UIC and will be out of school at 5pm that day, so let's see: Megadeth/Slayer/Testament playing right across the street from where I'm going to be not too long before the show, and it's only $10? This is a fucking no-brainer. I'm there.

Yeah Milton, you dumbass, the guys who carve SLAYER into their arms with a bowie knife aren't fans. They just do it for the tough guy points.

I wonder if Slayer will play a song from Show No Mercy for once, only thing I'd wanna see on this tour!

They have played songs from Show No Mercy on the last 2 tours I saw them on over the last 5 years:worship:

:wave:Count me in for the Gwinnett show on February 1st!:worship: Wouldn't miss it! I've never seen Slayer or Testament before and the only time I ever saw Megadeth was when they opened for Motley Crue. See y'all there!

:wave:Count me in for the Gwinnett show on February 1st!:worship: Wouldn't miss it! I've never seen Slayer or Testament before and the only time I ever saw Megadeth was when they opened for Motley Crue. See y'all there!

My guess is you saw Megadeth when they Opened for Motley at Lakewood? I was at the show and Megadeth was NOT on their A game that night. I've seen them 5 times and that was the WORST of the 5 by FAR!

You are in for a real treat with Testament too! Those guys BRING IT every time I've seen them.

Can't wait for Feb. 1st!

These shows all seem to be in venues which have seats, which will eliminate being near the moshers just going to beat people up.

Surely the UIC Pavilion will be general admission, won't it? I can't imagine seeing a show like this from a seat.

No Florida dates? Wow. They know we have money down here right?

I thought they were in ft lauderdale recently. In a club that held barely 200 people.

At least the tickets were a lot more.

How the mighty have fallen.

Don't get me wrong I think the pricing kicks ass, but cannot understand why they keep going lower on the evolutionary chain.

..I wanted to get a Megadeth tribute band for my 50th birthday, but they were too expensive. So I got Megadeth instead...

Surely the UIC Pavilion will be general admission, won't it? I can't imagine seeing a show like this from a seat.

I think it has to be. I've been to 2 shows at the UIC but they were a long time ago. Iron Maiden in 2000 (which was all seated) and Pantera in 2001 which had the floor as GA.

I think it has to be. I've been to 2 shows at the UIC but they were a long time ago. Iron Maiden in 2000 (which was all seated) and Pantera in 2001 which had the floor as GA.

It'll probably be like the Allstate is, where there is a GA part and the rest of the tickets are specific seats.