The Rumors are true

I'm going to the Canadian Carnage Tour show on the 22nd of February...same same bands...It's gonna be fucking killer, but I was really hoping Machine Head was still gonna tag along :(

Isn't Testament, Slayer, and Megadeth fanbase mostly people in their 40s?I don't know any 15 year olds who like those bands.
At my high school, at least, there's quite a few people that like Slayer, Megadeth, Testament, and other 80s thrash bands.

Anyways, I'll be grabbing my tickets for this as soon as they go on sale.

Isn't Testament, Slayer, and Megadeth fanbase mostly people in their 40s?I don't know any 15 year olds who like those bands.

I saw some 40-somethings with their 15-yr kids at the last Megadeth show I went to. :ill:

I got one of the $15 tickets and I'm going to the show at the Cow Palace, I'm pumped! I wish Megadeth was headlining but oh well, i'm sure the show will be amazing anyway.

I'll be at Cow Palace too. Didn't manage the cheapo tickets, must have gone fast. Cow Palace is okay, but the parking sucks....

It's a new scheme with Ticketmaster if you but them the night of the show you'll be treated to nose bleeds for $10.00. Not much of a deal really...

It's all general admission. When I bought my tickets the $10 choice was there, but they were sold out (via the web).

I hear you. I'd love Testament to be able to tour in bigger venues as a headliner. In a perfect world that's how it would be. Instead Metallica is the arena band.

Yeah that makes me :puke:

Greg said that the venue near him will charge $45 for the show. I have to pay almost $100 if I wan to see Popallica (which I will not!) on March.

I GLADLY pay $45 just to see Megadeth or Testament, not to mention both plus some Slayer while I go to the bathroom :lol:

It's all general admission. When I bought my tickets the $10 choice was there, but they were sold out (via the web).

Well there are select sections for preferred seating, for example there are the packages that each band is selling to people willing to pay that premium. I know there a specific section for press which is where I'll be at.