Sylvan - Sceneries

I let Sal go first so he does blow a gasket...& so he doesnt whine like a baby & if Sals rear wasnt so god dam huge I would of seen the computer before he could place the order.................(love ya Sal)

I let Sal go first so he does blow a gasket...& so he doesnt whine like a baby & if Sals rear wasnt so god dam huge I would of seen the computer before he could place the order.................(love ya Sal)

:D:wave:

Run -- dont walk to get this disc ..... absolutely fabulous !!!!! If u thought the band had lost the momentum after Post-Silence, think again...... 2-CD set with songs ranging from 14:00-20:00 ..... nothing less than 14:00.....

It is VERY melancholy and dramatic -- and a little on the slow, droning side and lots of it wants to make u drink and cry, but its so melodic you cannot help but love this thing !!!!!

Dont know how The Lasers Edge does this -- but someone made a phone call to the band and said that I need a copy RIGHT NOW and lo and behold, there was one on my doorstep --- don't need to know the hows and whys, just thanks to Ken and Co. for the awesome service !!!!!

Chances are if u loved Posthumous Silence, you will love this one ....period.
I cannot get enough of PH, so this just continues that need and love for me......

Excellence personnified is this band .......

Yes Larry!
Really looking forward to this release! Monday, mine should arrive.

Yep, I'm loving this too. It definitely sounds like Sylvan but sometimes there are parts that sound different too. The last song, "Farewell To Old Friends" blew me away.

Just finished listening to Disc 1 on my way into work. What a fine release, and they say that PROG is dead.....so far this one gets five :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:

Possibly a career defining recording for the band.

Mine was shipped yesterday...:kickass:.....Tomorrow for me....:headbang:I hope all this Hipe doesnt disappiont me!

( You must have a long ride to work....if you listened to Disc 1...??):)

I know we are only in February but this album may be the best release of 2012!