T-Shirt status for this year

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Hello all,

I am about 75% sure that I will not be offering advance t-shirt sales this year. In the beginning, I offered the shirts as a way to raise money to pay their cost. It is a VERY time consuming project in regards to collecting info, depositing, and mailing the shirts. In fact, as the sales became more popular, it became an even bigger pain in the ass. With my efforts going towards getting the DVD done this year (will go down to the wire), I simply do not have the time this year.

I have increased the number of shirts sold every year and continued to sell-out. I will do the same this year. However, as with every year, someone is going to get left out if they wait too long.

I will not re-order any shirts after the festival. I always get stuck with too many of them and lose money on them. If there are any left, I will offer them here on the website then.

I will have S, M, L, XL, XXL, and a few XXXL shirts available.

Thanks for your understanding.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
It's simply cost prohibitive as the design does not fit those shirts. I'd have to pay for a completley new set-up just to sell a hand full of shirts.

Glenn H.
Damn! Stuck with another not-so-small man's shirt. Really pouting. How to change that?

I understand what a pain in the ass it is doing the shirt pre-order fulfillment thing...

From a fan's perspective, though...can you imagine the lines at the PPUSA shirt table this year?

Gonna be a doozy!

Rock on!

Harvester said:
It's simply cost prohibitive as the design does not fit those shirts. I'd have to pay for a completley new set-up just to sell a hand full of shirts.

Glenn H.

Girlie shirts are alright but they always seem to be a bit too small. I like the Youth Large size shirts.. same style shirt, just not as big. On the current Motley Crue tour, they have one of these shirts labeled as a "Kids" shirt but it's much more comfortable than any babydoll/girl shirt I've EVER owned.

Nonetheless, and Adult Large and a sewing machine can turn a poncho into the perfect shirt :tickled:

~Tammy Z~

Thanks a bunch for having smalls! I'll definitely get one.....probably the DVD too......

So just watch for somebody running crazily to the t-shirt table to buy a small before they run out and I'm stuck with a shirt too big for me.

sh0kr0k said:
Girlie shirts are alright but they always seem to be a bit too small. I like the Youth Large size shirts.. same style shirt, just not as big. On the current Motley Crue tour, they have one of these shirts labeled as a "Kids" shirt but it's much more comfortable than any babydoll/girl shirt I've EVER owned.

Nonetheless, and Adult Large and a sewing machine can turn a poncho into the perfect shirt :tickled:

~Tammy Z~
I'll pay extra for a girlie. The others just don't fit. Realize I'm in the minority, but dammit, I want a girlie !!! The last 2 years ended up as part of a large number of sleepware.

Give me the company name and I'll make a special order for me an the other "little" girls!

AMBR said:
I'll pay extra for a girlie. The others just don't fit. Realize I'm in the minority, but dammit, I want a girlie !!! The last 2 years ended up as part of a large number of sleepware.

Give me the company name and I'll make a special order for me an the other "little" girls!

I'm in that "minority" with ya! :)

Steph

AMBR said:

Well, I'm not "little" but I'd certainly prefer a girlie tee...so if there's ever any possibility, I'm in! And I'd definitely be willing to pay more.

Alicia

Aeturnia said:
Well, I'm not "little" but I'd certainly prefer a girlie tee...so if there's ever any possibility, I'm in! And I'd definitely be willing to pay more.

Alicia

That was really just wishful thinking on my part. I'm sure Glenn prefers to keep control of the whole thing and like he said, the design doesn't fit. Still, I would be willing to pay a little more. Maybe something to keep in mind for next year.

AMBR said:
That was really just wishful thinking on my part. I'm sure Glenn prefers to keep control of the whole thing and like he said, the design doesn't fit. Still, I would be willing to pay a little more. Maybe something to keep in mind for next year.

I agree AMBR, I don't need another sleep shirt. I'd be willing to pay more if the shirt has more than just a logo. That's the biggest drawback for girlie shirts. I really liked the Pain of Salvation long-sleeve girl shirts a few years ago. Those were great! Graphics on the front and back - they even had designs on the sleeves. Since the youth shirts, when available, usually have the same design layout as the adult sizes, they make for anice purchase in place of a girlie shirt.

Youth shirts aren't bad, but I like the shape of the girlies. My favorited right now is the Tad Morose shirt with logo symbol on back and "Goddess of Chaos" under the name in front. All in silver. Sweet design, Squeak.;)

(Evil, did you get my e-mail?)

ashaman7122 said:
From a fan's perspective, though...can you imagine the lines at the PPUSA shirt table this year?

Which makes me sooo glad I have a gold badge this year!