The Official Buy/Sell Ticket thread

Due to an unfortunate situation that has arisen, I will be forced to sell my 2 all-access VIP passes to the show. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at metalrag@yahoo.com for the details. You pay what I pay and nothing more. Everything is subject to Glenn's final approval.
Serious inquiries only! (Thanks Am Ash for the template!).

The_Q said:
Due to an unfortunate situation that has arisen, I will be forced to sell my 2 all-access VIP passes to the show. If you are interested, please send me an e-mail at metalrag@yahoo.com for the details. You pay what I pay and nothing more. Everything is subject to Glenn's final approval.
Serious inquiries only! (Thanks Am Ash for the template!).

DUDE! WTF? What's happening?
Drop me a line at jwillcoxon at gmail dot com

I am sad to say that I have to sell my progpower tickets, they're printed out tickets and because lack of fundings I can't afford to go all the way to Atlanta. If anyone is interested in my tickets, email me at MallcoreMassacre@yahoo.com to make a deal.

I am terribly sorry, but I will not be able to attend to this year's pilgrimage. My wife and I are expecting our first son to be born on september 14, so as you can imagine....I can't make it. I have 2 tickets for both dates ( that is 2 for the 16th and 2 for the 17th). So if anyone is interested please contact me at benruiz@doctor.com. Thanks:yell:

Hi everyone. Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the show. I have 4 2-day pass tickets for sale, that me and some friends won't be using anymore. I am selling them for the same price I paid. ($110 each.) The first people to email me are the ones I will sell them to.

My email address is: metal616@bellsouth.net

I hope someone else can make use of these. :)

Gunther

I've got one ticket available as of today (7/14/05) everybody I know who usually is begging for a ticket actually got proactive this year and bought them early. Write me at landisb@yahoo.com if you're interested. First come first serve.

OK folks I have unfortunately had to make the decision not to attend ProgPower this year for school reasons. Because of that I will be forced to sell my sponsorship which includes two (2) VIP passes. Please, if you are interested in purchasing this sponsorship e-mail me immediately at metalrag@yahoo.com. thanks.

unfortunately, I've made the decision not to attend progpower this year, and as such I've got two 2-day tickets I'm looking to sell. I'm not looking to make a profit, so the price will most definitely be reasonable. email generation_collapse@yahoo.com if you're interested in purchasing them.

Thanks!