The **Pre Pre-Party Party** (on Wed night

Hmm, I haven't booked my flight yet. Only problem for me is that I wouldn't have a place to crash on Wednesday evening.

Oh decisions, decisions (giggle).

BABS said:
Hmm, I haven't booked my flight yet. Only problem for me is that I wouldn't have a place to crash on Wednesday evening.

Oh decisions, decisions (giggle).

You can sleep in my car with me and two other guys. We are thinking about driving up early, hanging with Glenn and the gang, then sleeping (if we are not up ALL NIGHT) in the car until check in time at the Residence.

Well, this is incredibly disapointing. I was really looking forward to seeing Avian. On an unrelated note, will there be a period of time during the actual shows to meet members of the bands for autographs and such? If I don't get Khan's autograph a friend back home is gonna rip my guts out.

Compactuss said:
Well, this is incredibly disapointing. On an unrelated note, will there be a period of time during the actual shows to meet members of the bands for autographs and such? If I don't get Khan's autograph a friend back home is gonna rip my guts out.

Every band has a signing session at PPUSA.

Bear

jaimek said:
DD - I vaguely recall (meaning I could be wrong) Sarah saying her hotel room (same place) cost noticeably more on Wednesday night than it did Thurs-Sat. Will have to look into it.

Yeep.

If I get there on wed. night, I'll definetly attend the Pre Pre party...

I am almost positive though that I will only arrive there on thursday morning... if I don't make it, I hope you guys have a great fucking time!!! enjoy it the fullest!

I have already volunteered my spare bedroom for a friend for Wednesday who has tentatively taken me up on it, but I also have a couch. I'm about 20 minutes north of the venue, so as we get closer and plans get nailed down, anyone who wants the couch, just let me know. I also have plenty of floor space for those of you interested in roughing it. I really enjoyed the pre pre-party party last year, so my ass is definitely going to be there this year. It's nice to get to hang out with all you guys who are so busy the rest of the weekend (hi, Wayne! :wave: lol).

Shaye

Greykiller said:
You can sleep in my car with me and two other guys. We are thinking about driving up early, hanging with Glenn and the gang, then sleeping (if we are not up ALL NIGHT) in the car until check in time at the Residence.

Giggle, you are making me feel like a teenager - not an easy feat!

I will keep that in mind, but chances are I might not be able to leave until Thursday morning anyways (Damn, why do I have to work? Oh yeah, it's to pay for Progpower :) )

I may have some extra room in my hotel room, if you don't mind a little roadtrip to get to the preparty. I am staying at the Embassy suites at the airport but will have a car, and will volunteer to be a designated driver. If that helps anyone

and looks like I'll be needing a roomate Thurs -Sat,as,yet again,my friend bails out on me(this time a poetry reading convention,why must my closest friend be a feminist with a dick?)

I'll definitely be there! I'll land at the Atlanta airport 2.10pm on Wednesday and got no plans after that yet..

BTW if anyone who knows me (or wants to know heh) will land ATL near the same time would be cool to meet up at the airport already :) (please send me a priv. msg about this)