The Women Of Powerfest

Man Shaye you are one happy mama... :)
Got the hot swede coming your way huh? Hope you have a great time....
Tell him to tell Peter i said hello...I love that guy.

OK here's the tribute. Title "Urgent: Who is the biggest cunt of this board?" or something like that.

Cast your votes ASAP please.

Here are my nominees:

lady space - this is a unique cunt, very unlike most other people of its kind (i.e. cunts). It describes itself as a tall, lazy bitch. This is practically the same thing a calling yourself cunt, since the two are synonyms. Since it modestly tries to hide its cuntness with a beautifying euphanism like this, it is showing some signs of insecurity. It should be more proud of being a cunt, perhaps wearing t-shirts stating it, while telling strangers on the street about it. This would make it the ultimate cunt of all time. All other cunts would bow to it in envy.

Kim K. - If I would have to vote for the greatest cunt immediately, without giving the nominees some time for cunt development, it would be for this one. This is without a doubt the biggest cunt I have ever run into so far, in my life. Unlike the previous cunt, this one is less modest about it. It proudly displays its cunting picture for everyone to see, which is a bold statement saying "I am definitely the biggest cunt today, who dares to challenge me?". It's probably also a feminist who strongly believes that cunts can drive cars, and perform other non-kitchen related activities, quite adequately. Truly a cunt to be reckoned with! Never before have I experienced a cunt of these epic proportions. I recommend non-cunts to not marry this one.

Harvester - if anyone would be up for Kim K's cunt challenge, it would be this brave cunt, a very promising newcomer. I don't think it would win, but it is very admirable how actively this one pursues its very clear and well defined goal of becoming a top rated cunt along with the top cunts of today. It will be a fight to remember, however, complete with bitch slaps, hair pulling and broken fingernails, all within one single ring. I really hope for the best for this one, and who knows, maybe one day it will be remembered as the greatest cunt of all time. Quite a remarkable feat for a male!

Rotting flesh - a bitch (or "woman" as some of them prefer to be called for some reason) with a screen name like this can be nothing less than a colossal cunt (unless it really is its real name, in which case it is its parents that are the real cunts). This is the reason why most bitches into metal (at least 47 out of the 50 metal bitches world wide, probably more) can be considered cunts. For one thing, there is not much sex appeal in a bitch who walks around calling itself a gory metal sounding name like "rotting flesh" or "penetrating phallic blades through dismembered rectums" or "the mighty dragon breathes the fire of Valhalla upon the decaying bladder of the rotting necrophile, in the enchanted cave". A bitch who introduces itself to me this way is not getting any from me this night. So we might as well call it a cunt anyway, since the rest of us won't lose out on a particularly amazing lay regardless.

Any others I've forgotten?

Mattias of the Night said:
Kim K. - If I would have to vote for the greatest cunt immediately, without giving the nominees some time for cunt development, it would be for this one. This is without a doubt the biggest cunt I have ever run into so far, in my life. Unlike the previous cunt, this one is less modest about it. It proudly displays its cunting picture for everyone to see, which is a bold statement saying "I am definitely the biggest cunt today, who dares to challenge me?". It's probably also a feminist who strongly believes that cunts can drive cars, and perform other non-kitchen related activities, quite adequately. Truly a cunt to be reckoned with! Never before have I experienced a cunt of these epic proportions. I recommend non-cunts to not marry this one.

Is this in some way supposed to upset me? I'll be a real cunt and not give you the response your looking for.

Ha en bra dag!
Kim

Wow, this is fairly amusing indeed. I have invited a new friend of mine here as he has had lots of experience with Trolls, I had to show him what a pathetic excuse this guy is for one. I guess you come to this board because the nice people (most) and Glenn are not used to seeing a troll around here. On other boards you would be a complete joke so I thought i would give my friend a good laugh indeed. He and I are on a private board on invite only to avoid idiots as they are such a waste of time and energy. Evan, see why I had you come here.... this person is an amateur...he had to start out on a nice board as not to get his ass handed to him..... ROFL.
Have fun Ev..... I am sure he has more to come....and welcome sweetie...you are a man of class, and you are a sweetie for the mail I received yesterday - I hope everyone here will give you a warm welcome...just try not to expose yourself... Maybe we should bring Travisor Chainsaw on, they would find this pretty fucking funny.... :)

rottingflesh said:
Wow, this is fairly amusing indeed. I have invited a new friend of mine here as he has had lots of experience with Trolls, I had to show him what a pathetic excuse this guy is for one. I guess you come to this board because the nice people (most) and Glenn are not used to seeing a troll around here. On other boards you would be a complete joke so I thought i would give my friend a good laugh indeed. He and I are on a private board on invite only to avoid idiots as they are such a waste of time and energy. Evan, see why I had you come here.... this person is an amateur...he had to start out on a nice board as not to get his ass handed to him..... ROFL.
Have fun Ev..... I am sure he has more to come....and welcome sweetie...you are a man of class, and you are a sweetie for the mail I received yesterday - I hope everyone here will give you a warm welcome...just try not to expose yourself... Maybe we should bring Travisor Chainsaw on, they would find this pretty fucking funny.... :)

OMG, what a desperate way of saying "I DO SO HAVE A BOYFRIEND!! SEE, I AM TALKING TO HIM RIGHT NOW!!!"

Craven Moorehead said:
What a lame troll - hasn't made me crack a single smile. The moderators find him amusing? :Smug:

Speaking of not making me crack a smile, isn't that picture of that Igor guy from Young Frankenstein?

Mattias of the Night said:
OK here's the tribute. Title "Urgent: Who is the biggest cunt of this board?" or something like that.

Cast your votes ASAP please.

Here are my nominees:

lady space - this is a unique cunt, very unlike most other people of its kind (i.e. cunts). It describes itself as a tall, lazy bitch. This is practically the same thing a calling yourself cunt, since the two are synonyms. Since it modestly tries to hide its cuntness with a beautifying euphanism like this, it is showing some signs of insecurity. It should be more proud of being a cunt, perhaps wearing t-shirts stating it, while telling strangers on the street about it. This would make it the ultimate cunt of all time. All other cunts would bow to it in envy.

Harvester - if anyone would be up for Kim K's cunt challenge, it would be this brave cunt, a very promising newcomer. I don't think it would win, but it is very admirable how actively this one pursues its very clear and well defined goal of becoming a top rated cunt along with the top cunts of today. It will be a fight to remember, however, complete with bitch slaps, hair pulling and broken fingernails, all within one single ring. I really hope for the best for this one, and who knows, maybe one day it will be remembered as the greatest cunt of all time. Quite a remarkable feat for a male!

Rotting flesh - a bitch (or "woman" as some of them prefer to be called for some reason) with a screen name like this can be nothing less than a colossal cunt (unless it really is its real name, in which case it is its parents that are the real cunts). This is the reason why most bitches into metal (at least 47 out of the 50 metal bitches world wide, probably more) can be considered cunts. For one thing, there is not much sex appeal in a bitch who walks around calling itself a gory metal sounding name like "rotting flesh" or "penetrating phallic blades through dismembered rectums" or "the mighty dragon breathes the fire of Valhalla upon the decaying bladder of the rotting necrophile, in the enchanted cave". A bitch who introduces itself to me this way is not getting any from me this night. So we might as well call it a cunt anyway, since the rest of us won't lose out on a particularly amazing lay regardless.

Any others I've forgotten?

Hey scrotum licker. You forgot me as well.

-MetalRose

rottingflesh said:
Actually, I don't have a bf nor do I want one.... :)

OK, you don't have a boyfriend and you don't want one.

"YES I DO AND I DO WANT HIM"

Always say the opposite of what the troll says. That seems to be some sort of unwritten law.

MetalRose said:
I've heard better comebacks from a 3 year old.

Apparently my wits frighten you. If you're here to amuse us then fucking get on with it.

-MetalRose

And I assume you are not angry as everyone else too, despite the fact that you obviously are enraged?

Amuse? LOLOLOLOLOLO:, I've never amused anyone in my life! If someone was to describe me with only one word "amusing" would be its antonym. I'm a 100% anger machine. Everyone is angry at everything I write. They hold the anger in when I point out the anger, of course, but my controversy still reigns supreme.