The Women Of Powerfest

Oh man, Anal Blast.... Where do I start. Sick, death, thrash, every abd word you can thing of with a "-core" at the end. Not normally my thing, but I checked them out at a festival show, and they definately outclassed most of the MetalFest bands. I was interested because a guy I went to music school with years earlier had been in the band, but was gone by the time I saw them. Not for the faint of heart.

You know it's probably going to rock (maybe in a bad way) when the guys take the stage with half empty bottle of JD in their hands, and the city has had to warn them in advance what they can and cannot do with the 'whores' they bring on stage with them. Don't expect them to play ProgPower anytime soon...

Oh man, Anal Blast.... Where do I start. Sick, death, thrash, every abd word you can thing of with a "-core" at the end. Not normally my thing, but I checked them out at a festival show, and they definately outclassed most of the MetalFest bands. I was interested because a guy I went to music school with years earlier had been in the band, but was gone by the time I saw them. Not for the faint of heart.

You know it's probably going to rock (maybe in a bad way) when the guys take the stage with half empty bottle of JD in their hands, and the city has had to warn them in advance what they can and cannot do with the 'whores' they bring on stage with them. Don't expect them to play ProgPower anytime soon... I guess I'd say they do for their brand of metal what Cannibal Corpse did for their own. Professionalism with the playing and recording, everything else straight out of hell!

MetalRose said:
I've been at a few shows of thiers. I met a girl Saturday night who asked if I had been at the show where the girl put Don's mic where the sun don't shine.

Not only will they never play PP, you'll also want to bring your own mic.

:yuk: To each his or her own!

MetalRose said:
"Who's Europe CD is this?"
"They're from your country!"

lol, love that quote! 'Course, I *was* kinda there, and am kinda fond of both the quotees, but it'd still be funny anyway... ;)

Shaye

metal71 said:
I guess I'd say they do for their brand of metal what Cannibal Corpse did for their own.

What, making it utterly mediocre and crappy? Oh....you mean gaining it attention through some antic.

Sorry......:D

Harvester said:
Hello ladies,

I actually just now read the last few pages of this thread. I see you have met my favorite troll on the internet. Throw him a bone evey now and then and he will make you laugh if you don't take yourself or anything else too seriously. He is essentially starting over with the Troll 101 Basics Course in this thread. The shocking use of the word "cunt" is him just testing the waters to see how easily folks are offended here. I fully expect him to hit his stride in a few weeks once he gets a feel for the board. Check out his other thread for a better starting point.

I will have to say that the Boromir line was pretty damn funny.

Glenn H.

Hmmm, a Troll invited and encouraged by the man who posted "I run a PG-13 forum in case of sensitive fans." Not that I care how you want to moderate your own board, but I find that a bit inconsistent. As far as throwing him some bones, I suggest you feed your own pets. I find him boring and unworthy of anything from me.

mtlheart said:
Hmmm, a Troll invited and encouraged by the man who posted "I run a PG-13 forum in case of sensitive fans." Not that I care how you want to moderate your own board, but I find that a bit inconsistent. As far as throwing him some bones, I suggest you feed your own pets. I find him boring and unworthy of anything from me.

You see Harvestboy? I TOLD you I'd ruin your board and make everyone (well, one person at least) turn against you! You really thought I'd improve this board? How could any race be so stupid? Don't be surprised if no one shows up to the next ProgPower anymore. I have that kind of effects on people, I ruin entire festivals. I've done it before. Remember the once mighty Dynamo? I totally ruined that one. It was me! Single handedly.

I strongly urge you to ban me Glenn. Before it's too late.

mtlheart said:
"I run a PG-13 forum in case of sensitive fans." .

I was referring to thread titles for the casual viewer. Those will continue to be watched strictly and deleted.

Troll..note how good his insults were and the annoyance in his tone of typing, especially the "dumbass move" in another thread. Congrats!

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
Troll..note how good his insults were and the annoyance in his tone of typing, especially the "dumbass move" in another thread. Congrats!

Glenn H.

Whatever do you mean? I've looked through all the threads and I see no such message from him. Have you gone crazy perhaps, Harvestboy?

I do consider deleting 80% of my posts to be the same thing as being banned, by the way. So I have successfully been banned and can't post here anymore. There is no way for you to cheat your way out of banning me by simply deleting everything and saying that I'm perfectly welcome here. So I win. Woohoo! Tata forever! This is my last post EVER! Ever ever ever! I know some people say that and then return the next day to respond to the responses, and then end up staying again, but not me. I am never ever returning. This is it man. I'm out of here for good. You will never see me again. Because I've been banned.

I didn't realise the word "chemo" was rated R by the way? I'll be damned. What if a child would be in need of chemo? Would it be impossibe because of the harshness of the word? Would the child have to die in order to prevent it from having to hear such filth at such a young age?

The above words were my lasts words. Ever. On this board. I mean it.

Mattias of the Night said:
The above words were my lasts words. Ever. On this board. I mean it.

You are like Herpes. The symptoms disappear for a while, but they always come back whether you want it or not.

See you later this afternoon.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
You are like Herpes. The symptoms disappear for a while, but they always come back whether you want it or not.

See you later this afternoon.

Glenn H.

No I mean it! That was my last post EVER, except for this post and the other posts I posted after that, including the thread with the R-rated word "false" in it, which for obvious reasons got deleted. Bye! Forever!

Harvester said:
I was referring to thread titles for the casual viewer. Those will continue to be watched strictly and deleted.

Glenn H.

I think you've mistaken apathy for annoyance. Like I said in the chemo thread you deleted, he's not infuriating, funny, or provocative. Mattias is so transparent he's just boring. A truely good Troll can incite riots with such subtlety that when the dust settles no one realizes how it really even started. Mattais' lack of refinement is akin to fishing with dynamite. Troll? He's no Troll. Not even an Imp.

And alas, he's right about one thing. Inviting a Troll, even a poor excuse of one, to your board then deleting his more controversial posts is a bit self-defeating.

mtlheart said:
I
And alas, he's right about one thing. Inviting a Troll, even a poor excuse of one, to your board then deleting his more controversial posts is a bit self-defeating.

No argument from me. I wish I could let him run wild, but I don't think this forum could handle it.

Btw, know any good subtle trolls I can invite?

Glenn H.

Mattias of the Night said:
You see Harvestboy? I TOLD you I'd ruin your board and make everyone (well, one person at least) turn against you! You really thought I'd improve this board? How could any race be so stupid? Don't be surprised if no one shows up to the next ProgPower anymore. I have that kind of effects on people, I ruin entire festivals. I've done it before. Remember the once mighty Dynamo? I totally ruined that one. It was me! Single handedly.

I strongly urge you to ban me Glenn. Before it's too late.

how did you acomplish that,did you fly over to the USA,quickly Eat 20 White Castles,bring 40 bavk,then eat them there and flatulate everyone to death?

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
how did you acomplish that,did you fly over to the USA,quickly Eat 20 White Castles,bring 40 bavk,then eat them there and flatulate everyone to death?

Dynamo is in Holland you useless cunt with mouth. What I did was, I trolled all 50000 visitors from 1999 when Metallica headlined a three day festival. Everyone was angry at the promoters, and as a result, it is now a one day festival with Anthrax being the biggest band playing. That's still bigger than any FagPower band of course, so if I do this here, the festival will become less than nothing. And I think I will since I have been so unfairly permanently banned from this board, just for providing excellent comedy. Normally I'm a comedian these days, but with this board I think I'll make an exception and troll it to death instead. I want FagPower burned to the ground and I want to see all prog fans suffer a horrible death beyond everyone's most horrible imaginations. But I'm not pissed or anything, just apathetic.