The Women Of Powerfest

We've all been far more amused than insulted. Can't wait to see him hit his stride. A good laugh is appreciated by us all.

wisconsin wicked chick said:
Hey 'Yall

I talked to MetalRose last night. It sounds like Friday night will be corset night.

Oh man, I gotta get me a corset!!!! Where's the metal seamstress?????

I am ashamed to say that i sometimes use the C word in traffic....

i had problems with another person on this board that did not know how to stay out of my business and made my life miserable with nosiness and lies... probably still here i am sure..but i luckily made it through that drama queen piece of work.

I find it funny when men try and insult me by using words like "cunt" and "whore". I hang out with Don Decker (Sean knows who I'm talking about)... NOTHING shocks me anymore. I laugh.

Anyway, Wisconson Wicked Chick and I have a plan for PPVI... Trust me it will beat a wet tee-shirt contest hands down.

We're keeping it a suprise though. You'll just have to wait and see...

-MetalRose

MetalRose said:
Anyway, Wisconson Wicked Chick and I have a plan for PPVI... Trust me it will beat a wet tee-shirt contest hands down.

-MetalRose
Heh - knowing you two, it will be quite wicked indeed...I'm in! :Smokedev:

Chris Rifkin(HalcyonF5 and Stu said:
I've been on the road since Powerfest
where to start
1.Yes to a mandetory Miniskirt day on Sat(and this includes our bargirl friend Maria)

Good news:

There was some question as to whether Maria would be returning as everyone's favorite barmaid at ProgPower, since she no longer works at Earthlink Live regularly..... My roommate Tim (who knows the venue folks and hooked ProgPower up with ELL) found out that YES, she is apparently returning. :headbang: :worship:

Errm, this would be a good time for someone to post that infamous pic of her flipping the camera off. :tickled:

MetalRose said:

-MetalRose

Did this just turn into a 21 and over event? ;)

--Mike

Harvester said:
Hello ladies,

I actually just now read the last few pages of this thread. I see you have met my favorite troll on the internet. Throw him a bone evey now and then and he will make you laugh if you don't take yourself or anything else too seriously. He is essentially starting over with the Troll 101 Basics Course in this thread. The shocking use of the word "cunt" is him just testing the waters to see how easily folks are offended here. I fully expect him to hit his stride in a few weeks once he gets a feel for the board. Check out his other thread for a better starting point.

I will have to say that the Boromir line was pretty damn funny.

Glenn H.

You really aren't making my stay here much fun you know.

Actually yeah it's fun to see how things change after you explain my behavior to people. All posts after yours are "lool, cunt is a funny word" and "i say cunt all the time, it rules lol!!" and "i wasnt offended lol i think its lfunny lol when mene try to piss me off by lol calling me cunt but they feil becuz lol its lol not offensive lol" and "even though i was screaming in agner eariler i was amused not offenedd". All the posts before yours were slightly more extremely opposite. That was fun. Otherwise, you're not making things fun at all. I might have to leave.

Mattias of the Night said:
. Otherwise, you're not making things fun at all. I might have to leave.

With all the creative insults you have going on at the PM X: Pub, do you think I'm going to allow you to settle for just calling people questionable names? I think too much of you to allow you to sink into the mediocrity of the days of the Satan Stole My Teddy Bear forum

Once you take your game up a notch, you will see me remain silent and laugh at the anger you truly are capable of bringing out.

Until then, you are my bitch.

Glenn H.

Harvester said:
With all the creative insults you have going on at the PM X: Pub, do you think I'm going to allow you to settle for just calling people questionable names? I think too much of you to allow you to sink into the mediocrity of the days of the Satan Stole My Teddy Bear forum

Once you take your game up a notch, you will see me remain silent and laugh at the anger you truly are capable of bringing out.

Until then, you are my bitch.

Glenn H.

Speaking of which, what was the URL for the SSMT board again? I need to talk to John. About, something. It's urgent.

I know you're not intelligent enough to understand the genius behind Matthew Perry is Funny, but that is no reason to insult me.

Mattias of the Night said:
You really aren't making my stay here much fun you know.

Actually yeah it's fun to see how things change after you explain my behavior to people. All posts after yours are "lool, cunt is a funny word" and "i say cunt all the time, it rules lol!!" and "i wasnt offended lol i think its lfunny lol when mene try to piss me off by lol calling me cunt but they feil becuz lol its lol not offensive lol" and "even though i was screaming in agner eariler i was amused not offenedd". All the posts before yours were slightly more extremely opposite. That was fun. Otherwise, you're not making things fun at all. I might have to leave.

My opinion hasn't changed.

MetalRose said:

-MetalRose

Oh no does it have anything to do with jello? I guess I have to go corset shopping. Can't wait.

Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Did this just turn into a 21 and over event?

--Mike

LOL Maybe. Nah, we'll keep it clean. At least until after hours.

That's what parties are for. :)

MetalRose said:
I find it funny when men try and insult me by using words like "cunt" and "whore". I hang out with Don Decker (Sean knows who I'm talking about)... NOTHING shocks me anymore. I laugh.-MetalRose

DON DECKER?!? He's a PIG!! And I say that with the utmost respect. :worship:

Anal Blast are playing here in Las Vegas in June. The biggest crowd at 2002's MetalFest was Anal Blast on the SMALL stage. Everyone packed into the hall to see the spectacle. Amazing and disgusting all at the same time....

(I used to live in Minneapolis.... Ask Decker if he knew any of the Regime guys, the only ones that came close on the rude scale.)

:headbang:

Kim K said:
I guess I have to go corset shopping. Can't wait.

We should go shopping together! There we go, all ladies arrive to Atlanta a week in advance to we can have a few days up in Buckhead shopping!

Can you just imagine? Hell, I'd die broke!

metal71 said:
DON DECKER?!? He's a PIG!! And I say that with the utmost respect. :worship:

Anal Blast are playing here in Las Vegas in June. The biggest crowd at 2002's MetalFest was Anal Blast on the SMALL stage. Everyone packed into the hall to see the spectacle. Amazing and disgusting all at the same time....

(I used to live in Minneapolis.... Ask Decker if he knew any of the Regime guys, the only ones that came close on the rude scale.)

:headbang:

You used to live here? Perhaps we've partied together? LOL The first time I met Decker I told him to fuck right off. LOL. We've been friends since. :)

-MetalRose