Thoughts Factory- Lost (For the Dreamscape/Circus Maximus fans)

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
Falls right into the category of the warm & fuzzy melodic German prog sound ala Dreamscape, Vanden Plas, etc. There are plenty of vocal harmonies and catchy as hell chorus work that reminds me of Circus Maximus.

The teaser is the only thing online at the moment, but the entire album is awesome with a few 10+ minute tracks. "Voices from Heaven" is an awesome tune.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds decent. They had a "pre-listening" session at ProgPower Europe in October, though I didn't attend (it was too early in the morning :p).

They'll support fellow Germans Subsignal on their tour in March.

So far this 1st month of the year has brought some tremendous releases from Scythia, Need, Thoughts Factory, Vivalma, and Vanishing Point!

Not sure how I missed this thread when it was first posted, but saw Thoughts Factory on a top-50 list online today, and checked out the link. Holy crap - just ordered the CD!

So crazy that this post just resurfaced as I was listening to this disc tonight and it is a monster. Hope they continue and put out more music unlike another monster that came out a few years back; Lost In Thought and just disappeared.

I'm with Luna above, I have no idea how I missed these guys but I'm about to correct the oversight. I played their official video last night and was floored. He'll yeah, 2014 just got better for me and I didn't think that was possible.