To/Die/For, Shatter Messiah, Virgin Black - ATL - 06/29

Money-where-my-mouth-is principle has been applied: advance tickets ordered.

and for that, my friend, you get a door prize. :)

I was waiting for the first advanced ticket purchaser to announce that I would be giving out a prize (or two... or three?) that night. I am excited about my first national promotion, and I wanted to share that excitement. So after the show starts that night I will be handing out a couple of prizes.

the first door prize will be going to Esa for being the first one to purchase an advance ticket. *applauds*

I'll announce the next one (or two) at the event, because it will need to wait until the day of show.

Thanks again Esa! UDAMAN! :headbang:

~Hoyt.

Do you have a schedule for when each band will be on and for how long?

the schedule is tentatively set up to go like this:

8:00 - Dead Rites
8:45 - Halcyon Way
9:30 - Virgin Black
10:30 - Shatter Messiah
11:30 - To/Die/For

these times are all dependent upon set change time. Hopefully with enough backlining, we can have appr. 15-20 minute set changes.

I don't buy tickets in advance, but barring disaster, Mosquito and I should be there. I've already put in my day off request at work...they should honor it for me (as I don't ask off for many days usually).

Man that's a late show. Ending around 2 am? T/D/F is going to have a hard time keeping people... I hope the band changeovers happen faster than that. I know the reason for the # of bands on the show, but its a lot. Wish it started at like 7:30 (which seems to work for the larger tours).

8:30 - Dead Rites
9:30 - Halcyon Way
10:30 - Virgin Black
11:30 - Shatter Messiah
12:45 - To/Die/For

But if we can start a few minutes earlier, we will. The first three bands get 30-35 mins each, Shatter Messiah gets 45-50 minutes. Then TDF plays for at least an hour+.

WOW! Email me Hoyt.

8:00 - Dead Rites
8:45 - Halcyon Way
9:30 - Virgin Black
10:30 - Shatter Messiah
11:30 - To/Die/For

these times are all dependent upon set change time. Hopefully with enough backlining, we can have appr. 15-20 minute set changes.

Much Better.

I'm on The End Records street team, and I just got an email from them telling me to advertise for the Virgin Black show at Breakers. I emailed them and told them the new location, but other places might still be advertising that the show is at Breakers.