To/Die/For, Shatter Messiah, Virgin Black - ATL - 06/29

is a 50% increase significant? :loco:

presale $10.. doors $15

I guess so, wasn't really paying attention. I took a brief look at the flyer and assumed it would be $10 regardless or something like that. Guess I will have to pre-order if we are going to go.

see folks? that's what I call SUPPORTING YOUR LOCAL SCENE!!! :headbang: WooHoo! Steve, you RAWK!

Hope to see MeMa at the 7 then. :D

Turns out Mall of Ga. Hot Topic has a "Tour Book" to post announcements and fliers for concerts etc. Your flier is now in it.

You may very well see MeMa at the 7 on Saturday.

I would assume ticket sales are picking up by now people so you might wanna get to it, if you wanna get the cheaper ticket I'd definately go for presale. Thats 5 spare dollars you can put towards buying some merchandise or 'refreshments'.

This is going to be a hel-- well, Virgin Black will be performing, so better make it a "heaven" of a night.

In all absolute seriousness, Dead Rites will be dedicating their set this weekend to the memory of WWE wrestler Chris Benoit and his family, who were found dead in their new Atlanta home earlier today. Investigators are at the home now, and there are no details other than Chris, his wife Nancy, and their 7-year old son have lost their lives.

Chris Benoit was my favorite wrestler, along with Arn Anderson and many others. But Chris Benoit - like Anderson before him - always gave 110% every time he climbed into that ring to make sure the fans enjoyed themselves. I have always respected the professional wrestling 'entertainment' industry, because much like the concerts we all attend, the performers are there to entertain us. And wrestlers like Benoit always did it with honor and respect for the fans.

I will miss Chris Benoit. I regret I never was able to meet him in person and shake his hand and thank him for the years of work he did to entertain this wrestling fan.

Thank you Chris.

jan121.jpg

In all absolute seriousness, Dead Rites will be dedicating their set this weekend to the memory of WWE wrestler Chris Benoit and his family, who were found dead in their new Atlanta home earlier today. Investigators are at the home now, and there are no details other than Chris, his wife Nancy, and their 7-year old son have lost their lives.

Chris Benoit was my favorite wrestler, along with Arn Anderson and many others. But Chris Benoit - like Anderson before him - always gave 110% every time he climbed into that ring to make sure the fans enjoyed themselves. I have always respected the professional wrestling 'entertainment' industry, because much like the concerts we all attend, the performers are there to entertain us. And wrestlers like Benoit always did it with honor and respect for the fans.

I will miss Chris Benoit. I regret I never was able to meet him in person and shake his hand and thank him for the years of work he did to entertain this wrestling fan.

Thank you Chris.

jan121.jpg

Back when I watched professional wrestling, Benoit was my absolute favorite wrestler. He was so dedicated to what he did and had more talent than just about everybody in the industry.

He lived about five minutes from my house and would come into the store where I work all the time whenever he was home. He was always really nice and never hesitated to give anybody an autograph or have a conversation with a fan.

In all absolute seriousness, Dead Rites will be dedicating their set this weekend to the memory of WWE wrestler Chris Benoit and his family, who were found dead in their new Atlanta home earlier today.

I don't know anything about wrestling, but this is terrible news. No need to say "in all absolute seriousness"...if human beings died under tragic circumstances, than its cool for Dead Rites to dedicate their set, period. I'll say this - real metal fans know how to show their respects when tragedies like this occur.

On a lighter note, I'll be at the show. Can't wait!

Sadly, I most likely won't be at the show now, since my cousin ran the car so much it quit working and they haven't fixed it yet. If it is fixed in time, I'll be there

As for the Benoit dedication, that is great. I don't buy this "He killed his wife and kid, then killed himself" thing the lead investigator is saying.

Looks like they finally fixed the venue information:

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=75634

TO/DIE/FOR: More North American Tour Dates Announced - June 27, 2007 Finnish melancholy rock band TO/DIE/FOR has lined up the following North American tour dates:

With SHATTER MESSIAH, VIRGIN BLACK:

Jun. 27 - Springfield, VA @ Jaxx
Jun. 28 - Raleigh, NC @ Volume 11
Jun. 29 - Atlanta, GA @ Sidelines
Jun. 30 - New Orleans, LA @ The Bar
Jul. 02 - Austin, TX @ Room 710
Jul. 03 - San Antonio, TX @ Bond 007
Jul. 05 - Arlington, TX @ Dreamworld
Jul. 07 - San Diego, CA @ Dream Street Live
Jul. 08 - Hollywood, CA @ The Knitting Factory
Jul. 09 - San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge
Jul. 10 - Seattle, WA @ El Corazon
Jul. 11 - Salt Lake City, UT @ Club Vegas
Jul. 12 - Colorado Springs, CO @ Union Station (6pm)

With SHATTER MESSIAH, VIRGIN BLACK, EPICUREAN:

Jul. 14 - Maplewood, MN @ The Rock
Jul. 15 - Cudahy, WI @ Vnuks

With SHATTER MESSIAH, EPICUREAN:

Jul. 17 - Madison, WI @ The Annex
Jul. 18 - Chicago, IL @ The Pearl Room
Jul. 19 - South Bend, IN @ The Anchor INN
Jul. 20 - Detroit, MI @ I-Rock
Jul. 22 - Toronto, ON @ The Reverb
Jul. 23 - London, ON @ Club Pandemic
Jul. 24 - Quebec City, QC @ Velvet
Jul. 25 - Portland, ME @ the Asylum
Jul. 27 - Brooklyn, NY @ Club Atlantis
Jul. 28 - New London, CT @ El N Gee (NEC Uprising Fest)

TO/DIE/FOR is currently seeking a new label home following its split with Spinefarm Records earlier in the year.

TO/DIE/FOR's fifth album, "Wounds Wide Open", was released in Finland on October 4.

The follow-up to 2005's "IV", "Wounds Wide Open" was recorded by Samu Oittinen at Fantom Studios and by Jari-Jukka Nippala at Sonic Image, and was mixed at Sweden's Abyss Studios by Peter Tägtgren (DIMMU BORGIR, CELTIC FROST).

Nuclear Blast recently reissued TO/DIE/FOR's "All Eternity" (2000) and "Epilogue" (2001) albums as a double-CD package. The cover art can be viewed at this location.