Top Falsetto Vocalists/Falsetto Vox Recommendations?

ApolloFC

Sax-Man
Sep 18, 2009
Greensboro, North Carolina
I'm really digging the falsetto vocals lately.. the first band that comes to mind would be Crimson Glory. I'm looking for other bands with vocalists that have similar range. I'm a countertenor/tenor myself and always want to try to compete in the car heh.

I know Lost Horizon was all ready covered, but I HAD to include "Pure". I've got fond drunken memories of trying to emulate this song with friends.

Last edited by a moderator:
For what it's worth, Cam Pipes from 3 Inches of Blood makes his living pretty much exclusively with falsetto voice.

That band has improved with time. I enjoyed them live opening for Eluveitie.

For what it's worth, Cam Pipes from 3 Inches of Blood makes his living pretty much exclusively with falsetto voice.

That band has improved with time. I enjoyed them live opening for Eluveitie.

Just get ready in April when they headline in KC! Also we got Holy Grail/Cauldron coming up as well! Crowbar was confirmed as well, if you can find a dude frmo the band Apehangar they are selling tickets for 17 which is like 8 cheaper then from the venue.

That Mad Metal Man - sometimes he hits it right and...sometimes not

Haha! Good thing I'm radio host, and not a singer! It all depends on how much beer I've had! ;)

Theres a reason I was a drummer in bands hah hah.

Tobias Sammet can hit some sweet falsetto notes. Listen to the song "Under the Moon" by Edguy!

Check out some Lizzy Borden - I'm sitting here listening to the latest disc "Appointment With Death". Pretty high up there!!!