[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

dragonforce can be fun, i probably wouldn't go if turisas weren't playing though...also, i just listened to the new song and was disappointed...i hope the rest of the album isn't so generic...

I'm going to Newcastle. Gonna be frickin' amazing! :lol:

I'm also a big Dragonforce fan, they are fun live, if a bit crap. If I can find it, I'm taking a range of Viking weaponary. Should liven up the pit a bit =)

:lol:Fun but crap?!
Interesting analogy you have there!
Still Dragonforce are fun live until your hips crumble:headbang:

It's true, though. The crowd is great fun but Herman CANNOT play live. Most of the members can't. At least, not that well :loco:

argh!!!!!!!!!!!!! for the sake of my sanity stop with the bloody playing live insults!!!! wait til you see them in sept/oct, BELIEVE ME you'll be pleasantly surprise.... hell you'll probably die of shock!

and Mika, i feel your pain, i dread to think what state my neck/nicks/collar bone are gonna be in at the end of the tour. although i did promise my dad i wouldn't make him stand at the front at the leeds gig so that'll be give me time to recover.

Being split up with my bf means I have masses of time in my holidays...

Those look tempting...
Sun 28th Sep – Southampton Guildhall
Mon 30th Sep – Cardiff University
Tue 1st Oct – Nottingham Rock City
Thu 3rd Oct – London Astoria

BUT: anyone travelling by car from somewhere to one of those gigs and could give me a place in the car? Because train is sooo horribly expensive because even the flight would cost me 115 euros already o_O

probably I should make it like this: geta clinger, live in there and always put the clinger on the back of the tourbus^^ would be an option, hm? ;)

aww sorry to hear about your breakup hun. hope you're okay. although any excuse for more turisas gigs is a good thing :p

as for driving... not sure i can help you out with any of those. i'm off to southampton, but from birmingham, then driving back to leeds after the gig which is nowhere near cardiff i'm afraid...

i am more or less okay, but my music addiction started again *laughing*

there have to be people going like I am going XD
i cant imagine everyone is able to beam her/himself everywhere...

there's absolutely nothing wrong with a music addiction :D

hehe unfortunately we're part of the minority that are willing to travel to multiple gigs, most people just go to the local ones... but out of the six i'm going to, you're only going to one the same :(

damnit...
i wonder if lending a car would be cheaper...or is anyone willing to give me his/her car for nothing? *laughing*

haha if you can drive over here then yes i'm sure renting a car would be a hell of a lot cheaper than paying for trains.... ooh unless you use buses and book now, you can get a lot of travel for £1.50 on megabus or some national express

i guess it would be confusing at the beginning with driving *lol*

do you have a link for those busses?

okay, I foudn busses...but stumbled over sth really interesting...

on ticketmaster.co.uk
it says:

3rd October AND 4th October Dragonforce are playing at Astoria.
On 3rd tickets cost 14, on 4th 16 o_O
HEEELLLPPPP XD

and on both band-pages there is nothing listed for 4th October o_O

I asked them, I really wanna know that because if it would be the perfect case (what I fear it wont be) dragonforce would play there and would play with turisas *lol*
so I´d only go to nottingham and would still have three gigs XD