[TOUR] DragonForce + Turisas World Tour: UK/IE

i hope i get reliable info soon because then i´d immediately buy tickets for both gigs and book my flight and stuff :S

well, at the astoria-hp it doesnt state that second gig either, and there is another band playing already, so ticketmaster once more fucked up things -.-

atm I think I am changing my plans...probably starting with Nottingham, then London and then for the end going to Norwhich...at least then my flights would be cheaper...

but the busses make troubles -.-

i am going crazy soon -.-

why the hell can I only see the prices and reservate stuff until 28th september ?
goddamned, i can´t wait for ages :S

i feel so lost i cannot put that into words -.-

well, so far my costs if I would book now:

flights: 85 euros
busses: 50 euros
tickets: 57 euros
hostel: still needs to be booked in london for about 4 nights, the other nights I am on tour anyways#

surely worth, but hell...where shall I get all the money from? :S

and I am still traumatised from my last trip to London -.- either my english sucks or noone wanted to understand me...and most people I didnt understand -.-

hahahaha XD
surely people speak english...that reminds me on my first trip to Finland when I was happy to survive buying stuff at the supermarket when I didn´t really knew a word of finnish...now luckily I understand pretty much...

All I seem to eat in Finland is cheese sandwiches=s
I hate the way they make you buy loose fruit, what tourist knows Peach in Finnish?! bloody ticket machine thing to fathom out.

Anyhoo, I shall be at London so if you need any help then let me know, better yet pm me if you want my mobile number^^. Katie can verify I'm not a 40 year old man=)

*lol* well, that´s what dictionaries are for ;)
I am so happy I dont end up in confusion anymore when being in Finland...i even sort of started feeling home already XD

oh that´s cool :) i will send you a pm when I know if I am going or not... :)

Metal Hammer have just announced that Dragonforce have added another london date to their tour on 4th october, after selling out their original london date on 3rd so quickly. so yes, you can take this gig as certain now.

hii =D
Just wanted to ask in case any of you guys knew
Who else is playing with Dragonforce & Turisas
Cause on my ticket it says 'Turisas + guests'