Ugh... How are you going to survive PP...

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
...with a possibility of me not being there this year??? :(

Yeah, I am quite sure this is not even the right part of the forum to post this, but I am starting to think about the possibility of not making to ProgPower anymore. Thanks to a ridiculous amount of unexpected financial situations that arrived, I may have to skip it this year, and it sucks given that we're less than a month away from it and I was really looking forward to it. Fuck, I haven't been able to book my flight ticket yet and it's not like I can't find good deals!! Frustrating, to say the least!!! That being said, if I don't somehow get my neck out of the ropes, I may have a gold badge available for sale as well as spot in hotel room(s). I'll be asking face value for it if I indeed don't make it to ATL, so keep it in mind. =)

Fuck, I never thought I'd say it but I'll miss you guys if I don't make it!! Hah

I hope you can make it.

I hate rain on the parade further, but gold badge sales are no longer possible. I announced this via the gold badge mailing list a few weeks ago and posted it in the tickets for sale/wanted thread.

I hope you can make it.

I hate rain on the parade further, but gold badge sales are no longer possible. I announced this via the gold badge mailing list a few weeks ago and posted it in the tickets for sale/wanted thread.

Thank you Glenn,

So I can't sell it even though the badge is not exactly on my name? I'd just let someone else use it... it wouldn't be a transfer or anything like that... In fact, I have been emailing you every year since 2003 about finally getting into the gold-badge waiting list and I never did... What now, you don't like me? :lol:

...with a possibility of me not being there this year??? :(

Yeah, I am quite sure this is not even the right part of the forum to post this, but I am starting to think about the possibility of not making to ProgPower anymore. Thanks to a ridiculous amount of unexpected financial situations that arrived, I may have to skip it this year, and it sucks given that we're less than a month away from it and I was really looking forward to it. Fuck, I haven't been able to book my flight ticket yet and it's not like I can't find good deals!! Frustrating, to say the least!!! That being said, if I don't somehow get my neck out of the ropes, I may have a gold badge available for sale as well as spot in hotel room(s). I'll be asking face value for it if I indeed don't make it to ATL, so keep it in mind. =)

Fuck, I never thought I'd say it but I'll miss you guys if I don't make it!! Hah

Rent a Vespa and hit the road tomorrow?

Thank you Glenn,

So I can't sell it even though the badge is not exactly on my name? I'd just let someone else use it... it wouldn't be a transfer or anything like that... In fact, I have been emailing you every year since 2003 about finally getting into the gold-badge waiting list and I never did... What now, you don't like me? :lol:

If someone else is picking it up in their name, then it's totally your thing.

As for the reserve list, I don't have a record of your request over the past two years. If you have a copy, please forward it to me.