What band that has not play PP would you like to see

I don't know who exactly, with this particular audience, will be the largest draw as far as $$ goes. So my Tiers may be somewhat fan-driven but I'm trying to be realistic.

Tier 1

Opeth - it would have to be some sort of special show since they tour often....(play Black Rose Immortal in completion)! :)
Savatage - an actual reunion, with Jon & Zach etc.
Agalloch
Sentenced reunion (mentioned before)
Overkill
Flotsam & Jetsam
Kiske - anything & everything from his career

Tier 2

John Arch & special guests :)
Lost Horizon WITH Daniel Heimann
Anathema
Demons & Wizards
Masterplan
Falconer
Jeff Scott Soto - whole career
Chastain - WITH Leather...if she's still alive!
Morgana Lefay
Solitude Aeturnus
Draconian
Amon Amarth

Tier 3

Eternal Tears of Sorrow
Jacobs Dream
Eluvietie
Astral Doors
My Butt

I don't know who exactly, with this particular audience, will be the largest draw as far as $$ goes. So my Tiers may be somewhat fan-driven but I'm trying to be realistic.

Tier 1

Opeth - it would have to be some sort of special show since they tour often....(play Black Rose Immortal in completion)! :)

Mikael A. has steadfastly maintained that this will never happen.

'Course, that would just add to the unique-ness if it ever DOES. :heh:

Lol I think the only Fracture that has an official release is the one I'm talking about... The one above in the banner of Nightmare's....the one released this last prog-power early for the prog power audience special, and the Australian one.
Which AngraRules described quite accurately leading me to believe he knew exactly which one I meant Claus... ; )
I really don't think there is as much confusion as you trying to create ; p
Get a deal for the Norwegian's yet?

Tier 1:
Arjen related project. I'll echo Pellaz and state I'd fund this if I ever win the lotto ;).
Shadow Gallery
Rhapsody of Fire

Tier 2:
Astral Doors
Serenity

Tier 3:
Kingcrow
Dreyelands
Sinergy (I guess this would be a reunion at this point :p)

Lol I think the only Fracture that has an official release is the one I'm talking about... The one above in the banner of Nightmare's....the one released this last prog-power early for the prog power audience special, and the Australian one.
Which AngraRules described quite accurately leading me to believe he knew exactly which one I meant Claus... ; )
I really don't think there is as much confusion as you trying to create ; p
Get a deal for the Norwegian's yet?

I have a question for you Lance... What exactly in your opinion constitutes an official release? By no means am I trying to create an argument here, but the Norwegian Fracture (as far as I'm concerned) has released "Dominate and Overload" officially. They may not have done it through a record label, but it's an official release by the band nonetheless. I am curious as to if in your opinion, only a label-released album could be considered an "official release."

I have a question for you Lance... What exactly in your opinion constitutes an official release? By no means am I trying to create an argument here, but the Norwegian Fracture (as far as I'm concerned) has released "Dominate and Overload" officially. They may not have done it through a record label, but it's an official release by the band nonetheless. I am curious as to if in your opinion, only a label-released album could be considered an "official release."

Did they? .... Hmm interesting, why is their management still trying to get them signed, and why did I get someone sending me a message on Facebook about signing these guys only just this last weekend?

I guess my thinking is simply an Official release is one that is put out, it can certainly be independently done, but I was unaware that this band had officially released their material for obvious reasons. I didn't take the time to look into their releases because I already had a band called this that was as good or better depending on your taste. It would be strange to have two bands named the same thing on one label or perhaps it's genius and I'm just being stupid.

Did they?

Their album is on sale on their website/MySpace. You can also buy the mp3 off of Amazon.

MEGALOUD said:
Hmm interesting, why is their management still trying to get them signed, and why did I get someone sending me a message on Facebook about signing these guys only just this last weekend?

'Cause... that's what a serious management company would be trying to do for a very talented artist that for one reason or another still haven't been able to secure a deal? :lol: Notice that I don't even know that Intromental is indeed doing that, but I would ;). Maybe Claus could clarify. ;)

MEGALOUD said:
I guess my thinking is simply an Official release is one that is put out, it can certainly be independently done, but I was unaware that this band had officially released their material for obvious reasons. I didn't take the time to look into their releases because I already had a band called this that was as good or better depending on your taste. It would be strange to have two bands named the same thing on one label or perhaps it's genius and I'm just being stupid.

Understood. I wasn't implying anything by my questioning, I just wanted to know what your personal standards of official release was. For instance, when I think of an unofficial release, I think of something done without the band's permission.

Did they? .... Hmm interesting, why is their management still trying to get them signed,

We're not. Who told you that? We're actually focusing on the next album now.

and why did I get someone sending me a message on Facebook about signing these guys only just this last weekend?

Perhaps because there are fans out there that wanted to let you know about them??? It's not me, and it's not the band sending you those messages.

I guess my thinking is simply an Official release is one that is put out, it can certainly be independently done, but I was unaware that this band had officially released their material for obvious reasons.

Not true Lance. We even had email correspondences about this between you and me, and the band and you.

Fracture (Norway) released their album officially back in the spring - way before your Fracture (Australia) released theirs - according to the banner you referred to yourself, it was an October 12, 2010 release.

Fracture (Norway) went on iTunes in June 2010 as well. That sure counts as "a real release" in my opinion.

Also, the Fracture (Australia) actually signed up as "friends" on myspace of Fracture (Norway) back in the spring, so there's NO WAY they didn't know of our official release.

I didn't take the time to look into their releases because I already had a band called this that was as good or better depending on your taste. It would be strange to have two bands named the same thing on one label or perhaps it's genius and I'm just being stupid.

Yes. I think your words were "I would have signed you if I didn't already have the other band of same name under contract" or something to that extent, right?

And I agree with you - two bands of same name on one label would be wrong/strange :)

Lance - when AngraRules said what he said about Fracture, he was referring to the Intromental one. Why do I know that? Well, AngraRules / Milton works with Intromental as our East Coast booker and I've sent him the Fracture disc a couple of weeks ago. I knew that was what he meant and THAT was why I entered this discussion. I wasn't trying to piss on your band or anything, but when you got back with those incorrect comments, that's when I decided to reply again :)