What remaining three bands should be included?

Simply because those attending the gig would be able to witness two of the (arguably) best guitarist from Finland sharing the same stage.

Getting some US power metal bands like Nevermore and Iced Earth would be nice too, and perhaps Hansi and Jon can perform some Demons and Wizards stuff ! ;)

Great band who is actually the by-product of the great Eternity X!!! I have seen them numerous times in Jersey, and they are an incredible power progressive metal band.

I think there's more than enough power metal in the line-up. So I suggest any of the following bands:

Ice Age
Time Machine
Royal Hunt
Spock's Beard
Vanden Plas

Rhapsody would be great! Others I'd like to see would be Iced Earth (of course), Children of Bodom/Sinergy(either one Alexi Laiho is the man!), Dark Moor,Opeth, and possibly a little Stratovarius although I understand that most of these bands are on tight schedules and it'd be tough to get them....you never know though

Geez, how about putting the "Prog" back in "ProgPower"? I'd say...
Ice Age
Enchant
Arena

I suppose all but Ice Age from that list may be "too big" for the remaining 3 slots. Oh well, a boy can dream....
-matt

Sinergy
Rhapsody
Falconer(just got into these guys, they are amazing)
The fest is going to be great no matter who the last 3 bands are. Edguy, Blind Guardian and Gamma Ray in one weekend is all i need. can't wait!!