What Wont you listen to anymore

Metman

Buffalo Bills /Mets/Rangers Fan
Jan 19, 2006
Long Island
Are there cds in your collection that you just wont spin anymore , due to lack of interest or just plan tried of them:loco:??

I have a ton of them, but off the top of my head I'd say Pain of Salvation - Road Salt. :puke:

Many of them, but to name a few.
The two last Kamelot especially the last one ''Poetry for the poison'' not very good.

Kaipa Mindrevolution - I dont know, for a reason I cant get into this one.

Genesis - I cant dance (crappy album for a great band like that (the song I cant dance probably the worst song ever by them).

Dream Theater - I love that band, but for a reason I grew tired of the whole collection (maybe the voice of James got under my skin), and need a long break. Although I will get their new album.

A lot of stuff. I practically cut my CD collection by half this year, but some of the big ones include:

Opeth (they were a very aquired taste to start with that never could keep my interest for very long), Arena, The Flower Kings.

Got rid of my Rocket Scientists cds recently. Dumped a few Enchant cds, but not all of 'em. Still like the Flower Kings but axed Adam & Eve (it was just buggin' me).

as far as flower kings go, anything after Adam and Eve is a waste;
Gentile Giant-never a fan
robert wyatt
kraftwork
:puke:

anyone turn me on to a good Millenium to try?

thanks

A lot of stuff. I practically cut my CD collection by half this year, but some of the big ones include:

Opeth (they were a very aquired taste to start with that never could keep my interest for very long), Arena, The Flower Kings.

Do you know what you Did to Sal, He Might jump off his Roof Now....:ill::cry::erk::confused: