What Wont you listen to anymore

:confused: :erk::yell:

I LOVE this band, but to each his own! ;)

Believe me, it wasn't easy. I have the greatest respect for Arena, its just I hadn't listened to any of the albums I had in a long time, and I just lost the love.

I still have my rejected CDs in a drawer, so who knows, one day I may re-evaluate and resurrect them. ;)

PoS - Road Salt 2...terrible. I will be discarding this and RS1 sometime soon. Both albums are quite bad.

You want mindf**k prog metal? Buy Joseph Magazine, Voyager, or the new Haken. Frankly buying music like the stuff Pain Of Salvation is dishing out these days is a waste of money. IMHO of course.

You want mindf**k prog metal? Buy Joseph Magazine, Voyager, or the new Haken. Frankly buying music like the stuff Pain Of Salvation is dishing out these days is a waste of money. IMHO of course.

You Hit the Nail Right on the Head......All 3 of the Mentioned cds are fantastic IMO..:worship::headbang:

Anything with constant speed in it (Stratovarius, Rhapsody, etc) and anything NWoBHM like Priest, Maiden, etc .... which I loved during the decades but just can't go back to that type of music these days.......plus, those bands are older than I am, so that may have something to do with it......... :p