yall see the Firewind tour dates?

Feb 11, 2002
TUSCALOOSA, ALABAMA
More US shows announced

Right after the “Tyranny & Bloodshred” tour leg with Arch Enemy, Firewind continues to invade more US cities alongside headliners Dark Tranquility.

Please see the dates announced below:

Dark Tranquility + Divine Heresy + FIREWIND + local support (tba)

May-31 Phoenix AZ @ Clubhouse

Jun-01 Las Vegas NV @ Jillian's

Jun-02 Salt Lake City UT @ Avalon

Jun-03 Denver CO @ Marquis

Jun-05 Dallas TX @ The Door

Jun-06 Houston TX @ Meridian

Jun-07 San Antonio TX @ Scout Bar

Jun-09 Atlanta GA @ The Masquerade

Jun-10 Raleigh NC @ Lincoln Theater

Stay tuned for more additions the summer touring schedule

Sadly Gus and the guys are playing in LA the same night as Iron Maiden. Bad call on the booking agent for Firewind, but I hope they get a great crowd at the Key club.

Damn I hope we can get one of these dates in LA, I have no problems with Arch Enemy, but I'd much prefer a Dark Tranquility headlining set. :kickass:

Dark Tranquillity playing a full set is a great idea!! Saw it once in 2006, would love to see it again. (Without getting punched in the face severely hard this time.) Would love to see Firewind for the first time too.

We just sent a message off to the Masquerade. Wish us luck. That would be two shows within a week we will be playing with some awesome bands. If anyone feels inclined to e-mail Tim at the Masquerade and let him know you'd love to see Eclipsed By Sanity open up for DT/DH/Firewind by all means please send in a kind word or three. Im assuming Halcyon Way has already taken a stab at this, in which case if Tim by chance picks us and Halcyon Way out of the possible 10-15 bands shooting to open I hope it wouldn't affect the turn out of the Mindflow/Meyvn show.

We just sent a message off to the Masquerade. Wish us luck. That would be two shows within a week we will be playing with some awesome bands. If anyone feels inclined to e-mail Tim at the Masquerade and let him know you'd love to see Eclipsed By Sanity open up for DT/DH/Firewind by all means please send in a kind word or three. Im assuming Halcyon Way has already taken a stab at this, in which case if Tim by chance picks us and Halcyon Way out of the possible 10-15 bands shooting to open I hope it wouldn't affect the turn out of the Mindflow/Meyvn show.

I really, really doubt that Tim will put 2 power metal bands on a mostly melo-death/death metal bill. To be completely honest I expect to see metalcore bands opening this show. I would rather see you guys but I wouldn't count on it, unfortunately.

I really, really doubt that Tim will put 2 power metal bands on a mostly melo-death/death metal bill. To be completely honest I expect to see metalcore bands opening this show. I would rather see you guys but I wouldn't count on it, unfortunately.

I see your point, but if that was the case then why in the world did Tim let Axial Discorrelation or whatever to open the Symphony X show when it came through the first time around?

I was under the impression that he wanted a slight variety of genre to bring in a more musically diverse crowd.

I see your point, but if that was the case then why in the world did Tim let Axial Discorrelation or whatever to open the Symphony X show when it came through the first time around?

I was under the impression that he wanted a slight variety of genre to bring in a more musically diverse crowd.

Axial Discorrelation sells tickets. I've seen them open a few shows and they always bring people.

The main bill itself is already pretty diverse -- you have a melo-death band, a death/metalcore band, and a power metal band. He doesn't really need to make it a power metal heavy show to sell tickets. Also, when you think of the crowd that will be at the show, how many are coming just to see Firewind compared to the number coming to see DT? Why would he cater to the smaller audience when the larger audience is what sells tickets?

Axial Discorrelation sells tickets. I've seen them open a few shows and they always bring people.

The main bill itself is already pretty diverse -- you have a melo-death band, a death/metalcore band, and a power metal band. He doesn't really need to make it a power metal heavy show to sell tickets. Also, when you think of the crowd that will be at the show, how many are coming just to see Firewind compared to the number coming to see DT? Why would he cater to the smaller audience when the larger audience is what sells tickets?

Well considering the larger audience is there to see the last two bands (death crowd), because Im assuming they share much of the same crowd--most of the bands that are similar to that style would have fans already planning on going to see DT and DH. So why not get some ticket sales out of the power metal crowd so you can get some people in earlier? We can sell tickets too--we have before, and we will again. Not to mention we've got some of the harsh vocals so we're not completely 100% pure power metal, we're Power Thrash so I think we'd fit in nicely.