yall see the Firewind tour dates?

Admittedly, if I go it'd mainly be to see Firewind. DT would be a bonus. Good luck EBS. I think you'd be a good fit.

You forgot about the dates previously announced...

May 12 - So. Burlington, VT - Higher Ground, Lounge
May 18 - Cleveland, OH - Peabody's Down Under
May 22 - Regina, SK - The Distrikt
May 28 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theater

I'm going for Firewind, might stick around for Dark Tranquillity, and I checked out Divine Heresy and they didn't suck as much as I thought they would, so that's a start. :)

Well considering the larger audience is there to see the last two bands (death crowd), because Im assuming they share much of the same crowd--most of the bands that are similar to that style would have fans already planning on going to see DT and DH. So why not get some ticket sales out of the power metal crowd so you can get some people in earlier? We can sell tickets too--we have before, and we will again. Not to mention we've got some of the harsh vocals so we're not completely 100% pure power metal, we're Power Thrash so I think we'd fit in nicely.

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't mind seeing you guys play. I've only seen your set for about two songs but I dug it. I'm not saying that you guys have absolutely no chance getting on the bill, but I am saying that it's unreasonable to expect both you and HW to get on it. I'm just basing this on just about every Masquerade show I've been to where there have been local openers. I think you fit the show probably more than what I've seen from HW (not trying to hate on those guys but they're more in the vein of traditional/power which doesn't really fit in at this show) and it'd be cool to showcase some of the good local bands at this bill.

Jun-09 Atlanta GA @ The Masquerade
but nothing on the Masquerade website yet about this show.

We will be picking up tickets tomorrow afternoon and have information on how to get your ticket in a separate thread for all you Atlanta locals planning to attend this show!

Sadly Gus and the guys are playing in LA the same night as Iron Maiden. Bad call on the booking agent for Firewind, but I hope they get a great crowd at the Key club.

Don't think it will make much difference. That Maiden show is sold out as far as I've heard. So, Firewind is a good (and cheaper) alternative.

Don't think it will make much difference. That Maiden show is sold out as far as I've heard. So, Firewind is a good (and cheaper) alternative.

just sucks that they finally come to LA and I have other plans. Saw Gus at the NAMM show and he's such a nice guy it would've been great to hang out with them at the Key Club. the Maiden show is not sold out...well brokers have enough tix left.

It makes me wonder though how much of a following does Firewind have, how many out of the 3million here will even know them...Arch Enemy may get a draw but hell if I'd want to go up against a Maiden show. If you go enjoy it!

More US shows announced

Right after the “Tyranny & Bloodshred” tour leg with Arch Enemy, Firewind continues to invade more US cities alongside headliners Dark Tranquility.

Please see the dates announced below:

Dark Tranquility + Divine Heresy + FIREWIND + local support (tba)

May-31 Phoenix AZ @ Clubhouse

Jun-01 Las Vegas NV @ Jillian's

Jun-02 Salt Lake City UT @ Avalon

Jun-03 Denver CO @ Marquis

Jun-05 Dallas TX @ The Door

Jun-06 Houston TX @ Meridian

Jun-07 San Antonio TX @ Scout Bar

Jun-09 Atlanta GA @ The Masquerade

Jun-10 Raleigh NC @ Lincoln Theater

Stay tuned for more additions the summer touring schedule
I know that DT love to play ATL and the Masquerade. Last time I saw them there it felt just like family to me!:headbang::kickass: What a cool bunch of dudes! The icing on the cake is that my boys in EBS get to OPEN this gig! Hell yeah!:worship:rock::kickass: