Yes! Jorn Lande Rejoins MASTERPLAN

Great...I guess. Here's to them putting out another couple of boring, bland albums and wasting that incredible voice (again).

The Masterplan cds he did blow away his last few solo cds, but nothing will ever touch Ark's Burn the Sun ever. It would be better news hearing Ark got back together, but I will take Masterplan.

Great...I guess. Here's to them putting out another couple of boring, bland albums and wasting that incredible voice (again).

Yeah, like Jorn's solo isn't any bland and boring right? :lol: If anything, he's wasting a great lifetime solo career by not getting his head out of the 80's.

I actually prefer Jorn's solo material to what he did with Masterplan. In fact, I was hoping that they would have made another album with Mike DiMeo. "MK II" is my favorite album by them.

Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

Yeah, like Jorn's solo isn't any bland and boring right? :lol: If anything, he's wasting a great lifetime solo career by not getting his head out of the 80's.

Since The Duke, yeah. Everything else was pretty good, yeah. I never got into any of the Masterplan stuff though...Jorn or DiMeo. They're two of my favorite singers but the music is just boring as hell to me.

So sue me.

I actually prefer Jorn's solo material to what he did with Masterplan.
Stay metal. Never rust.
Met-Al

I'm with ya on this one... I LOVE the Duke and Out to Every Nation... I've got MP's Aeronautics too.... all great, but honestly I listen to the Duke and OtEN more...

QFT.

Somebody wake me when he rejoins Ark.

Zod

Seriously guys? I don't know how anyone can dispute the greatness of Masterplan's debut. Granted Aeronautics wasn't anything special, but still a solid effort. Ark was good, but not the "manna from Heaven" like some of you make it out to be.

By the way, this is some of the best music related news I've heard in a while! This makes for a happy edgeofthorns! :kickass:

~Brian~

Seriously guys? I don't know how anyone can dispute the greatness of Masterplan's debut.
I guess we're even, because I don't know how anyone can rate Masterplan's debut as great. Everything about that disc just seemed to scream mediocrity.

Ark was good, but not the "manna from Heaven" like some of you make it out to be.
One of the Top 10 wrongest statement in the history of the interwebs. :heh:

Ark Burn the Sun is the best album of this decade. Masterplan is a decent power metal band. That said, it's incredibly unlikely Ark will ever get back together, and Jorn is not the biggest stumbling block...
Burn the Sun is definitely one of the best albums of this decade. Agreed with the rest.

Zod