YNGWIE MALMSTEEN North America Tour Dates

Man, not even the Star Spangled Banner is spared from Yngwie's attempts to impress by "adding his own flair" to it. :lol:

By the way, I couldn't help but to think the following when I noticed all of those empty seats:

"See what happens when they announce Yngwie as the opener for a baseball game? " :lol:

Enjoyed those videos. Thanks, KG. Yngwie's certainly not the first guitarist to add his "flair" to the SSB. :rolleyes: I recall hearing some guy did it in 1969...but that was before the time of a lot of people here.

Enjoyed those videos. Thanks, KG. Yngwie's certainly not the first guitarist to add his "flair" to the SSB. :rolleyes: I recall hearing some guy did it in 1969...but that was before the time of a lot of people here.

I know stuff that came before my time, as I'm sure you know of people who came before yours. Common sense, right? ;)

I guess my whole point is that everything Yngwie touches, he adds his usual harmonic minor scale/licks to it. Apparently all he knows how to play is that same old scale. :lol: He tries to write a reggae song and guess what? It's all in Am/harmonic minor. He plays a show in Brazil and attempts to play a bossa nova piece? Am/Harmonic Minor. SSB? Am/Harmonic Minor. Hell, he probably sung happy birthday to his kids in Harmonic Minor back in the day... :lol::lol:

I'm just amazed he made it through two minutes of playing without swinging the guitar around his neck, and wildly kicking the air. My buddies and I used to have a drinking game when we would go see him live around those stunts.....

I know stuff that came before my time, as I'm sure you know of people who came before yours. Common sense, right? ;)

I guess my whole point is that everything Yngwie touches, he adds his usual harmonic minor scale/licks to it. Apparently all he knows how to play is that same old scale. :lol: He tries to write a reggae song and guess what? It's all in Am/harmonic minor. He plays a show in Brazil and attempts to play a bossa nova piece? Am/Harmonic Minor. SSB? Am/Harmonic Minor. Hell, he probably sung happy birthday to his kids in Harmonic Minor back in the day... :lol::lol:
Phffft. Cranky for you age, dude. Scary. :devil: