You may really want to pick up the sampler because...

13ShadesofGray

RI Porch Commando
Oct 21, 2003
San Diego, CA
www.colleengray.com
I'm gonna be singing on it! Not only that, but I'm singing with DC Cooper :worship:

Persephone's Dream is proud to announce that "Nightfall", one of the tracks off "Pyre of Dreams", will be included on the Official ProgPower VI Sampler! Thanks to both Deron and Glenn for both the opportunity and the festival!

I'm heading back to PA in exactly one week to finish up the piano and backing vocals and to finalize the arrangement for "The Capture of Pegasus". More news to come ;)

Colleen

Very cool.

DC is a very talented guy...know him for years...I'm originally from Pittsburgh.

Good luck...and I ALWAYS look forward to the "Sampler"!!!!

80's AL

80s AL said:
Very cool.

DC is a very talented guy...know him for years...I'm originally from Pittsburgh.

Good luck...and I ALWAYS look forward to the "Sampler"!!!!

80's AL

Greetings Al, and thanks :)

I was amazed the entire time we've worked together on this. His ear is friggin' amazing! And he's a great person, to boot. Had me lmao more times than I can count ;) Do you know Rowen or any of the other guys from PD? Small world!

This is my 2nd year at PP, so I had no idea what to expect from the samplers. I'm amongst the ranks of always looking forward to it now, too! lol Last year's was incredible! Need to find out how to get my hands on previous years...

Hi Colleen!

Major congrats! I'm looking foward to hearing the new PD material, and also to seeing you in Atlanta again!

Kez, already counting down.

I don't know any of the PD peeps, I did check out the website , though...pretty cool, definitly different/unique.

I moved down to Atlanta in 2000. Got to see DC @ the Prog's of past, was really stoked when Silent Force played.

You seem very talented yourself...I have a daughter that just turned one, and she already loves music....I'm all over that!!!!

Good Luck, and looking even more forward to the sampler!!

80's AL
ROCKON

Good to hear Colleen! I've been wondering what you've been up to lately.

And I've always liked The Capture Of Pegasus and look forward to hearing the new version!!!