Because I want some of you lonely fellows to find a soulmate.

JESICA
Jesica-8251W.jpg

Hi there! I'm a very outgoing, strong minded women (oh oh, she's a multiple personality!) . I love to sing, dance, laugh and body surf in the river. I love the outdoors, horseback riding is also fun. I'm looking for a companion. Someone honest and consistent. I love to make others laugh and I'm searching for someone who can make me laugh too. I'm very open minded and understanding. If you think we go together and have a lot of the same likes. Write me, I'll be waiting.(No duh, you're in prison...)

Race: White
Release Date: 6-5-09
Height: 5'
Religion: Christian
Do you have children:
Do you smoke: No
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Do you want mail from both sexes: Yes
Education: College
Occupation before Prison: Caretaker
Activities in prison: College courses

This and many more lonely, frustrated wimmen available here.

Teresa-8234HB.jpg

Smokin' hot Latina needs love. Young, romantic at heart, sill searching for long lost soul mate. Loves music and dancing, all outdoors and fun in general. Deep talks, gazing at stars and a sense of humor. Other interests are cooking, cars and family. Honest, down to earth, and a heart of gold. Will answer all replies.

Race: Hispanic
Release Date: 2015 Max (jesus fuck, what did she do!!! :lol: )
Height: 5'0"
Do you smoke: Some
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Do you want mail from both sexes: Yes
Education: GED
Occupation before Prison: Student
Activities in prison: Student

James

James-1498.jpg

James Fultz #155524
WKCC (D-1 Bed 19)
374 New Bethel Rd.
Fredonia, Ky. 42411

My name is Jim. I'm 5'5" and weigh 160 pounds. I have hazel eyes and dark hair with a little gray. I love all sports and love to go to events. Also, I like to go to movies, camping, concerts and plays. I like to spend time alone with that special someone.​

I'm looking for someone as a pen pal for friendship or possibly more. All letters will be answered.

State: Kentucky
Birth Date: 1-17-57
Release Date: Possibly October of 2005
Height: 5'5"
Religion: Catholic
Sexual Preference: Male between the ages of 18-34
Education: 1 1/2
Occupation before prison:
Activities in prison:

Holy shit, I just realized that first chick looks EXACTLY like a girl I dated in high school. Nevermind, she's 5 years younger than me (the girl I knew was 8 years younger :loco: ).

James-986
James-986.jpg

James Charde #44100
E.S.P. P.O. Box 1989
Ely, Nevada 89301

Soft hearted gay male in search of a kind hearted man to build a life only love can create. I'm willing to let my hopes and dreams lie in your hands for your nurturing. I enjoy laying by the fire reading stories and singing love songs in the shower. I've reached the time in my life where I believe looking out for number one should be the loved one in my life and I hope there is a number one out there. So send me your dream and we shall form a team.

State: Nevada
Birth Date: 5-21-71
Release Date: 2-9-2006
Height: 5'9"
Religion: None
Sexual Preference: men only
Education: High School Graduate and 2 years of college
Occupation before prison: Electrician/Part time roofer
Activities in prison: anger management counselor/NA/AA counselor

Matt
Matt-1499.jpg

Matt Cobos #13942030
Millcreek
4005 Aumsville hwy. S.E.
Salem, Oregon 97301

Hello world I'm Matt! I'm a gay male interested in writing some down to earth people. I've got just under two years left on a six year sentence, I'm almost done! I've seen and learned a lot from here. I wanna meet some new friends! A little bit about myself: I'm 27 years old, from Modesto, California, six foot one, 190 pounds, love to work out, music, camp, fish, movies, basketball, football. I'm very laid back and outgoing. I'll write all who write. A photo would be cool but not a must. Tell me about yourself.

State: Oregon
Birth Date: 5-10-77
Release Date: 7-25-06
Height: 6'1"
Religion:
Sexual Preference: Men
Education: GED/some college
Occupation before prison: Painter/Clerk
Activities in prison: Basketball, weight lifting, cards and reading.

Lucy-8670.jpg

I am a woman who has a good heart, who believes in God and is very religious. I am so loving, sincere, warm and compassionate. A woman who loves dancing, listening to good music and traveling. I can speak a little English but can understand very well. I love writing letters.

I'd like to correspond to male friends who speaks Spanish and who has the same interests and in need of a true companionship. You will not be disappointed.
Race: Spanish
Date of Birth: 12-13-50
Release Date: 1-6-10
Height: 5'
Religion: Catholic
Do you smoke? no
Sexual Preference: male
Education: high school diploma
Occupation before prison: owned a family business (boutique)
Activities in prison: attending class in ESL-3 (Eng. Spanish language)

covergirl25.jpg

LHAHAHAHAH YES!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!11111 This is the greatest first page image EVER!!!!!

Jeffrey-1864.jpg

Greetings!

I love well built athletic looking, beautiful blondes with brown eyes and one who works hard to keep fit and stays that way. I'm searching for sexy girls that make heads turn and they know it and desires the finer things in life. I'm an indigenous red skin Mohegan Indian. If you've got it entice me and tease me. I like to do everything hard and to the limit, work, sex, love, party. I'm a proud, loyal dude with a sense of humor. I played AA baseball for the Red Sox and Mets farm league. I regret blowing that deal. I knew the happy side of the game. What's your game? Let's hit a grand slam. Stay bright and fly right and treat yourself right first.

Timmy
angst.jpg

Hi I'm Timmy and I'm in teh prison. Please help distract me from the constant butt luv I'm receiving from the black muslims here in cell block C and write me letters. Also could you plesae send me CDs. I think now I understand what Public Enemy meant by their song "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos."

State: Wisconsin
Race: White (although if DNA can be absorbed, I should be part black by 2008)
Birth Date: 5-10-85
Release Date: anywhere from 3-7 years
Height: 5'7"
Religion: pagan
Do you smoke: only when lighting churches.
Sexual Preference: once I get out, I'd like to see a naked girl for the first time.
Education: tenth grade, up til November.
Occupation before prison: stealing silverware from mommy's kitchen.
Activities in prison: Bending over, calling out for my mom, applying lotion to Abdul and Mohammed.

:tickled:

Date of Birth: 2-6-82
Release Date: 1-4-07
Height: 5'5"
Religion: none
Do you have children: yes, 1
Do you smoke: no
Sexual Preference: bisexual
Do you want mail from both sexes: men only
Education: GED
Occupation before prison: none - sold drugs