Becaus I want some of you to get laid

"Do you feel this, Jew?" ("This" being an incredible sexual euphoria.)

LOL ... Bwahahahaha.

Good luck with the date NAD ... a bitter, unlaid man ... tough time getting chick (confuscious)

That's one thing I'm not into, talking smoothness during sex. I prefer all out crazy monkey sex where communication comes down to a serious of grunts and pelvic thrusts, screw words. Save the gay lovey dovey shit for pillow talk. :dopey:

man I am laughing like a hyiena at NAD's list ... both of these have now been emailed to all my friends.

lurch70 said:
Good luck with the date NAD ... a bitter, unlaid man ... tough time getting chick (confuscious)
Last date I went on I had a fun time and had the chick laughing for several hours straight, got drunk, she was really into me, blah blah blah. So I bailed and never called her. :tickled:

I honestly just don't care about chicks right now, I'm only doing these things to go through the motions. I miss T&A, sorta. But right now beer > pussy.

Whoa.

lizard said:
Nad, just tell her, "Look babe, upfront, after sex I need my woman to go fix me a samich."
Oh no way man, I turn into a total wuss after a bang session. I'll jump up and make a huge breakfast, cuddle for two hours and discuss "feelings," whatever. I mean, unless I don't like the chick of course, then it's sammitch time. :tickled:

this last chick i was dating, the Romanian bird, if some of you remember from a few weeks ago. turned out to be a complete loon. smart chick but totally wiggin all the time, negative annoying ... so i stopped calling her.
now the friend that hooked me up with her, tells me she is a virgin. so that explains all, but do I bother to waste more time?

i've met some late 20's virgins before and all act the same way. basically once they get the cock ... they usually chill out.

Late-20's virgins, wow. I know one, my friend's sister. And she is hooooooooooooooooooooooooot beyond words, with a pair of massive hoots. He keeps telling me to ram her, but I dunno. I've known that family for so many years that it might be like banging my own sister. My black sister. :loco:

I've never had a virgin either, I dated one but she was a reborner and was saving it for marriage (she was quite pent up). My first real girlfriend at 15, she was 13? Not a virgin. Virgins are myths nowadays.

yes ... but with patience ... virgins can be thought some sick shit ... and sell it to them as the norm :D

Dear American Taliban: How Dare You Attack our Alba!!

ALBA TURNS HER BACK ON CHRISTIAN PALS WHO MADE HER FEEL ASHAMED

JESSICA ALBA

Sexy actress JESSICA ALBA turned her back on the born-again Christian community she grew up with when they started to make her feel ashamed of having a great body.

The DARK ANGEL star, who has become a Hollywood hot property in recent years, became a devout Christian in her teens, but started shunning her friends when they poked fun at her natural beauty.

Alba says, "One of the reasons why I chose not to be (a devout Christian) is because a lot of people gave me a lot of grief for just being a woman and made me feel ashamed for having a body because it tempted men.

"I didn't understand what that meant because I was like, 'God created this...' That was a hard time in my life."