do Anyone have some Good Pictures of Alexi's Jackson Guitars?

Because i m Making a sort of my own Wildchild Jackson Replica
i was searching for a J-50BC Bridge Pick and a J-1000 Gain booster
Anyone Know where to get them?

Just check the eBay every day...there's no J50BC currently, but they come quite often. I think I read somewhere that they stopped making MM-04s too...but doesn't hurt to try and email them ;).

I think I read somewhere that they stopped making MM-04s too...but doesn't hurt to try and email them ;).

Musamaailma builds them now. Alexi's guitars had no boost, then he had the MM-1000 (the JE-1000 copy), and this year the ESP page said "EMG PA-2", but now it has the MM-04, like all his signature guitars. :)

How do you like Mitch? I have one too that I got from eBay two weeks ago, it's going in my Jackson Stars RR-J2SP sometime soon...

Well Ben Johnson from this forum told me that it won't sound very good without the gain boost thing and it's true, it just sounds like the stock BC Rich pickup but with a slighty different tone. I can't really judge it that well though because I don't have a good amp and I use an effects processor instead of going straight into an amp so it's hard to tell but it's definitely not amazing sounding straight away.

I have this Warlock:

2e1ufj9.jpg

And I probably won't sell the pickup just yet hehe. :p

Ah, cool. Is that one from the Platinum Pro series or body art stuff?

If you want to sell it someday, contact me. I think it would be quite useful. :D

i m a Lucky Ass MotherFucker !!!
i Searcht on Ebay I Found Nothing :p
an now i find one :D from Belguim WHahaha Going to buy it !!! Its only 25 Euro ^^ :D
and no it from Ebay whaha

i m So Motherfucking happy !!!
now i have to Find a Good Booster?

the J-1000 is not possible !
what do you Guys think that is a good gain booster? it has to be something thats almost 100% the Same as the J-1000 !

Bytheway ! Warheart
is the J-50BC pick an active pick? does it need a Battery?

Mitch, I can't really see frm the pic, does your J50BC have an embossed Jackson logo on it? These are the correct ones and were made in USA. They were also bigger and you needed bigger pickup ring for them, or you could take the cover off and put in with the regular pickup ring. I'm asking because there were some made in Japan (or Korea, not sure) and they weren't as good. They had a silkscreened logo and were the normal-sized with non-removable cover on them.

I'd like to hear about that from Fastbodom too, it's not worth going for the non-Usa ones IMO. I haven't tried too compare them though. I have a USA made J50BC :).

I have a J50B (non-USA one :lol:) in my RR PRO that I got a month ago. It was a stock pickup in those RRs along with J50N neck pickup and JE1200 electronics (mid-boost) and I can get a similar sound to Alexi's with JE1200 at full (adds a little bit of gain too) :).

What the fuck is that J-1000 that you're talking about, Fastbodom? There was no such thing made by Jackson. There were only JE1000 (gain boost), JE1200 (mid-boost) and JE1500 (somekind of wah effect) and some bass electronics too (JE200 I think, not sure what they did).

_Nazgul_ What the fuck is that J-1000 that you're talking about said:
Shit i m sorry
i just goth Confused i mean i have to Find something thats the same like the
JE1000 :p hahaha

lol Btw the J-50BC Pickup that i m going to buy is from jackson so i don't know what you mean with Non USA and USA
:p???

Btw the J-50BC Pickup that i m going to buy is from jackson so i don't know what you mean with Non USA and USA
:p???

Read my post again...if the pickup has embossed Jackson logo is USA, if the pickup has silkscreened logo it's non-USA. Alexi had a USA pickup and so did Roope. Which one do you want now? I guess the USA made one ;).

Read my post again...if the pickup has embossed Jackson logo is USA, if the pickup has silkscreened logo it's non-USA. Alexi had a USA pickup and so did Roope. Which one do you want now? I guess the USA made one ;).

oh oke?
i m sorry but my English is not that good so i don't really know what you mean (sorry sorry sorry)
can you explain a little bit more

(wait ill give the link of the Advertisment) you can see the pics of it maby you can tell me

http://www.2dehands.be/pick-up-jackson-soloist-usa-21098418.html?qq=j%2050 bc