DOGS

some grown ass men do far gayer things for money

not me, though

EDIT: I wouldnt mind doing it but i aint got the time.

i aint never heard of a grown ass man walking dogs for money

but if you move here i could use your services

Thing is I got my wife in on the idea. So this may end up being her hustle and i'll come along on occasion for the four legged companionship. She walks the neighborhood for an hr a day for free. Why not take a mutt along for 15 bucks?

Your criticism is where my reservations lie. It would be odd for a nigh 40yr old man to follow this pursuit, but we live in a day and age where people lop off their cocks for merit badges. Consider me brave for ever tendering the notion.

I've done cat-sitting a couple times, not for money but because I each time got to stay in a kickass apartment at the heart of Paris for a whole month.

Was this through a service? Wouldnt mind doing this for gratis either. "Use of your pool and weber grill? Sure i'll walk fido."

Average cost of a home in the neighborhood I want to do this in is 2.5 mil.

Im not desiring to walk these fleabags down the back alleys of Compton just to cover rent. Shit needs to be desirable and on my terms. ie Every time I get a desire to own a dog, go HAM for a few weeks, then take a month or two off of said side hustle.

Nah for a couple friends

Wouldnt work for me, dont have many of those left. :err:

Anyhow did a cursory overview of both Rover/Wag and im already turned off to the whole endeavor. I'll research it more when I got time at work to kill, but going to chalk this off as a decent plan for a starving college student. An old fugg like me cant be arsed all that much. Wag for instance wants 5 references. Im not going to bother friends/famiy with this horse shit.

Rover looks a little bit cooler. Gives you the option to board and house sit. Less poppin than Wag. The turn off is that there seems to be a fair amount of comp in the area who treat their dogs like human children. Cant compete with fuggs offering their homes as "Dog Disneyland" and "Fido's Fortress of Solitude."

Just dont have much to offer other than two legs and will.

Ken wins, fuck dogs.

Reactions: Krilons Resa
Current dog is an Anatolian Shepherd. I grew up with German Shepherds and said "I know how to train difficult dogs, no problem."

Oh. Ha. Haha. Ha.

Anatolians make Germans look like stuffed animals by comparison. Jaysus the tales I have... this dog almost broke me. But I love her!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

My dog is cool and all but I'm not gonna miss him when he finally kicks the bucket.

edit: lol I know I sound like a dick but I'm just not a dog person. I inherited the dog when bundling up with my g/f. He's a perfect dog aside from all the bullshit shedding and we get along fine. I just don;t like "owning" a dog.

...and here we go. Getting on another dog kick. :oops:

giphy.gif

Do you guys let your dogs lick your face and mouth?

I know this girl who adopted two stray dogs and the chick literally makes out with them and posts it on the internet. Let's them go all over the face, mouth and teeth (cuz it makes her smile, obvi). She has a healthy food blog (!) and then shows how she feeds the dogs from her own fork while she's having a meal. Because, you know, if you don't show that you go down on your dog - means you don't love them enough. I told her that this is just unhealthy in every way and she banned me :)
As much as I love animals and had my own - this shit just grosses me out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reign in Acai
Yeah nope. I will let my dog boop my nose with her nose which is already horrifying enough, but if she tries to slip me the tongue I run around yelling "EW GROSS POOPTONGUE!!!" like a rabid hyena.

I told her that this is just unhealthy in every way and she banned me :)
You did the right thing. Remember when "healthy living" used to be eat granola and avoid shaving? Now it's anti-vaxx memes and let the dog shit on yer dinner table aww so cute adopt don't shop hashtag influencer.

You did the right thing. Remember when "healthy living" used to be eat granola and avoid shaving? Now it's anti-vaxx memes and let the dog shit on yer dinner table aww so cute adopt don't shop hashtag influencer.
Sort of... she has a blog about balanced vegan food, so basically it's against animal cruelty and stuff. I'm there for recipes, although I'm not vegan but I try to reduce consumption of animal products. Normally she's quite adequate about the topic but then she'd just post a video of two dogs french kissing her for 5 minutes and her sitting there enjoying... and I see people like this very often.

Same as crazy mamas who discuss or post texture of their babies full diapers on the internet (yes i've seen this), the dog lovers (often proud child free) get disturbingly weird with their pets.