drugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not 100 percent sure. Angels dont kill has references to heroine,"The fix that i need",Allthough that could mean any drug,But ive seen alexi tap his arm many times when he sings that line soo...

Im not 100 percent sure. Angels dont kill has references to heroine,"The fix that i need",Allthough that could mean any drug,But ive seen alexi tap his arm many times when he sings that line soo...

you do realize by tapping his arm he's referencing that but that it could be metaphorical for the fix of something else?

It amazes me how people can notice these things.
Same with the small COBHC tattoo on Randy Blythes arm.

Congrats :lol:

I bet they smoke weed, when they're real stressed out n just need to chill, you know.:lol: nothing wrong with that, it's a proven scientific fact that marijuana doesn't kill brain cells, don't believe me then google it.

Even if Angels Don't Kill-lyrics were about heroin, it doesn't mean that they are actually using the stuff. And someone had a good point, what the fuck does it matter? Non of our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.