Drugs

Which drugs have you gotten into?

• Heavy drugs like Cocaine, Heroin, methamphetamine, etc

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Minus a needle, I have tried some of the popular things out there. Nothing too exotic. Never really liked any of them.
I am not proud of the fact that I have tried those things.
I am a husband, and father now .... I would never want my kids to try the crap that I did. Too many "hidden features" in drugs (IMHO).

Once you experience the paranoia, the love affair with weed is over.

Interesting: When I first experienced weed I was paranoic.... I was acting violently.... not physically, but verbally....:rolleyes: Never tried it since and not planning to... probably i will but i stick to alcohol... fine quality home made wine, home made plum brandy and beer:kickass:

Interesting: When I first experienced weed I was paranoic.... I was acting violently.... not physically, but verbally....:rolleyes: Never tried it since and not planning to... probably i will but i stick to alcohol... fine quality home made wine, home made plum brandy and beer:kickass:

man...if you were violent in any form from weed...you had to have been smoking some horrible horrible stuff. try again...and this time do not buy it from the hobo down on the corner. heh.

To each there own, some people can handle it some cant, I used to love playing live while on lsd(no my playing wasnt affected) but that was a few moons ago, and like waterboy, since marriage and especially since having a child I wont do anything, because when the time comes how will I beable to tell my son not to if I was still using various things myself

i don't do any drugs at all. tried pot and hash as a teenager, but just as others here have experienced it just made me paranoid... and very self-conscious... then i just wanted to eat a bag of Doritos and take a nap. so i quit after a very short time of trying it out. pot i think is very insidious.. because it seems so mild, especially to it's enthusiasts. but it does a lot of damage over time, physically, mentally, and financially. i'd never get anything done of i smoked weed.

Everything

I may have tried a bunch of drugs but I didn't really like any of them except for coke, coke is awesome but, I will never do it again.

As for weed, 1 out of 20 highs are good so I don't even bother with it.

Alcohol is the best.

Done LSD before, and smoked weed from time to time. Used to have problems with alcohol, but these days I'm clean most of the time now. Might smoke pot twice a month at most, but this year so far, only twice.