Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

Feel_The_Force

Thrash 'Til Death!!
Aug 7, 2005
England
Yeah, i'm bored, so i made this thread.
Who else is bored? By the way tell me who you are and stuff because i don't know anyones names here.

Reactions: Conti
hi i'm kinda bored too:loco:
I'm judith, most of the board people know me as jew, i'm dutch, i'm dull, and i do not have a life:loco:! ask me if you wanna know more:p

lol hi jew, i'm Joe, i'm in good 'ol England!! and tomorrow i believe is the highlight of my week when i go out and get pissed!

man im so bored right now, im sendin people that "your name in russian thing" on msn lol
im Arsham, they call me Arsh, not many people know me around here as i dont post oo much, like others *cough**cough*hatecrewchick*cough...and im finishin school tomorrow, yyaaayy, i'll only have to go for the exams...
so yea, pretty much all you need to know about me lol

Feel_The_Force said:
lol hi jew, i'm Joe, i'm in good 'ol England!! and tomorrow i believe is the highlight of my week when i go out and get pissed!

oh yes, the good 'ol friday, im goin out tomorrow as well, as i already said, is gonna bemy last day at school, so gonna get pissed with all my mates (its a shame that almost none of em listens to metal) and yea, have a good time...

Hey same, i'm on study leave and have started my GCSE's this week, got Religious Studies tomorrow for 2 hours, but it's only worth half a GCSE as it's short course RS, so that pisses me off since it's one of the longest exams i have!

im sending the russians names to everyone aswell
follwed by a soundclip of the song
"come on, and sleep with me come on why dont you sleep with me"

Feel_The_Force said:
Hey same, i'm on study leave and have started my GCSE's this week, got Religious Studies tomorrow for 2 hours, but it's only worth half a GCSE as it's short course RS, so that pisses me off since it's one of the longest exams i have!

haha, i had a 2 hours GCSE exam, and i had to stay 45 minutes longer than normal school days. that really pissed me off lol

CliffBurton said:
im sending the russians names to everyone aswell
follwed by a soundclip of the song
"come on, and sleep with me come on why dont you sleep with me"

:lol: i'll have to do that as well :lol:

Chamet said:
haha, i had a 2 hours GCSE exam, and i had to stay 45 minutes longer than normal school days. that really pissed me off lol

Thats bloody harsh!

Edit: Hey, do you do music, that paper was bloody hard for a music paper! Also what exam board are you on?

Feel_The_Force said:
Thats bloody harsh!

Edit: Hey, do you do music, that paper was bloody hard for a music paper! Also what exam board are you on?

no, i dont do music, its a shame but i wasn't really interested in learning to play an instrument when choosin my GCSE's...and about the exam board...i dunoo really, i knew it but i forgot lol

god im hungry, im gonna go eat a burger or something, might comeback later to spam this a little :lol:

EDIT: oops, sorry for the double post :p

Chamet said:
man im so bored right now, im sendin people that "your name in russian thing" on msn lol
im Arsham, they call me Arsh, not many people know me around here as i dont post oo much, like others *cough**cough*hatecrewchick*cough...and im finishin school tomorrow, yyaaayy, i'll only have to go for the exams...
so yea, pretty much all you need to know about me lol
so?why would you care?!i didn't do anything to you!!!!

;):pjust kidding, i know i'm being a total spamwhore to the limit, and if you don't like me because of that...then just dislike me and enjoy it;)!

lol, our exam thing is AQA, im fucking bored by the way, listening to Quo Vadis though:kickass:
Where did jew go??

Edit: there she is lol

So u people want random stuff??
Here it goes:

Cameron,%20George.jpg

loser.jpg

ugly.jpeg

If that wasn't random, what is?

ooook
let's see... I'm Heidi, from Norway, i'm booring and I know that Joonas is Gay... I by myself a chocolate every day, except on sunday, because the stores are closed, and I like swiming and beeing by the sea.... yeah ;)
I altso like sunsets and long walks by the beach :loco: :loco:

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
ooook
let's see... I'm Heidi, from Norway, i'm booring and I know that Joonas is Gay... I by myself a chocolate every day, except on sunday, because the stores are closed, and I like swiming and beeing by the sea.... yeah ;)
I altso like sunsets and long walks by the beach :loco: :loco:

Awwww lol I wish someone would buy me chocolate everyday! but i'm too lazy to get it mysefl:p Knowing Joonas is gay is standard, but i want a beach!

Edit: Anyways i best be off since i have an exam tomorrow, nighty night everyone!

Hi, everyone I'm Samantha (if you don't already know ;) ) and I'm from Canada. I like lots of things; swords, guns, Warhammer 40k, computers, guitar playing (though I'm bad at it), and especially jet planes. ;)

weeeeeeell im rob from sweden and im a lazy sob that just like to play guitar and drink with my buddys..the ones i have ^^