Lets Talk About Random Shit Thread.

I are Keith. I'm 16 :erk: live in Vancouver BC Canada, and i am listening to Immaculate by Dimension Zero.

I like anyone in this forum who thinks joonas is gay, hands down.

i also enjoy long walks on teh b33ch and talking about f33lings.

jk i like torturing things.

:D

hatecrewchick said:
so?why would you care?!i didn't do anything to you!!!!

;):pjust kidding, i know i'm being a total spamwhore to the limit, and if you don't like me because of that...then just dislike me and enjoy it;)!

hahaha, i never said that i dont like u cuz u post too much, i was puttin you as an example of people who post loads, hehe, dont take it the wrong way.

lol yes he certainly does, my RS exam was easy, still pissed i had to stay for 2 hours though! just about to go grab a slice of chocolate cake:p

you have to stay there, when you finished an exam?! We can leave after we're finished....but i wouldn't mind a slice of choclate cake:D

No i can go, the exam was 2 hours of boredom, by the way i ate most of the choco cake, but there might be some left...:p
It's only a matter of hours now before the piss up!

drink to the alcohol...
the source and the solution of all our problems :)

omg, i cant believe i didnt get served at the shop man, they used to always sell me alcohol, but they asked for ID this time lol (im 15 :lol:)
anyways, today i finished school, and what a day to finish school man, everyone was deinkin from about 1 pm till 11 pm lol, loads of poeple got soooo sick, it was unbelievable :lol:
im so happy i finished school now, yeaa...

imisseverygood showbecauseiam5 said:
lets just say it't not of my own will to live here.

AMGIMMOOVINGHT00FINLANDTOSEEOMGOMGALEX1AMGAMG!

0mg pick me up on the way! Vancouver pwns Hamilton hands down, moutains kick assss.

Furthest West ive been is Field BC, driving from Calgary, then drove right back that day, kickass day, except for Sulfer Mountain aroudn Banmf :erk:

CliffBurton said:
0mg pick me up on the way! Vancouver pwns Hamilton hands down, moutains kick assss.

Furthest West ive been is Field BC, driving from Calgary, then drove right back that day, kickass day, except for Sulfer Mountain aroudn Banmf :erk:

hmm its okay. but i wana live somewhere else tho. not Kahnada. but i have alot of time to think about that.

Chamet said:
omg, i cant believe i didnt get served at the shop man, they used to always sell me alcohol, but they asked for ID this time lol (im 15 :lol:)
anyways, today i finished school, and what a day to finish school man, everyone was deinkin from about 1 pm till 11 pm lol, loads of poeple got soooo sick, it was unbelievable :lol:
im so happy i finished school now, yeaa...

I'm 15 and i bought a huge box of 48 cans for 16 quid last night!

Feel_The_Force said:
I'm 15 and i bought a huge box of 48 cans for 16 quid last night!

hahahaha, omg, i wish i was there lol.
i used to get served, but the fucker didnt serve me this time lol.