Myrkskog

I know Myrkskog only from Destructhor's appearance in Zyklon...
Is this "deathmachine" so good? What is it like......... I mean more into death....... or black........? is it a bit like Zyklon or something?

I knew I'd heard the name before.. I know them from Zyklon too. Unfortunately that's as far as my knowledge goes!!

If you like that futuristic blackened death metal sound, you will like Myrkskog. They are brutal as fuck.

I found Zyklon's debut much more interesting than Myrkskog's boring pile of crap. Zyklon at least had some good and decent riffs while Myrkskog had none.

where you lost your brain and hearing Mac? Zyklon is fucking boring and poor... ;)

well, still lookin'for it actually,
hellyes I also prefer Zyklon, but the Myrskog (=dark forest) 'DeathMachine' had some noticeable highlights ...

I heard a song of their new album "Superior Massacre" called "Over the Gore" and I think they change their modern blackened death metal sound to something more raw, the vocals are totally "gore".
Check this song on www.blackmetalradio.com (episode 36, track 02) and comment here...BTW the release date of the album is Sep. 17. I like the riffs and you...?