Question about The Arrival of the Fimbull Winter Demo

haayema

A.A. Collector
Jul 10, 2008
The Netherlands
I have an opportunity to buy one. The seller is also selling a letter with it, supposedly written by Olli, to thank him for ordering the tape etc.

Does anyone know if AA did actually send letters when they send out tapes?

Here's a pic of what I'm talking about:

FimbulDEMOletter.jpg

I'm mainly concerned about the logo's on top of the letter, the eightlegged horse, or Sleipnir. Did they use that at that time already?

Discuss!!

Is the letter supposed to be written back in 1994? If yes, then I guess it is a fake because of different Band Logo on the Tape / Letter.
Didn't see the Sleipnir / WOOOS Logo on anything else older than WOOOS stuff before as well.

Is the letter supposed to be written back in 1994? If yes, then I guess it is a fake because of different Band Logo on the Tape / Letter.
Didn't see the Sleipnir / WOOOS Logo on anything else older than WOOOS stuff before as well.

I guess it's supposed to be written in 1994.
The Sleipnir logo is most suspicious to me however, 2 of my 3 tapes do have the ''newer'' AA logo, in stead of the logo pictured on this tape.

I'm very curious about what the guys tehselves remember of this :)

I don´t know if the band sent letters with some demos but if it´s a reasonable price buy it. (If U don´t want it, let me buy it he he :lol: )