Silly Americans... Haha watch this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo
Stupid people come in all colours and nationalities. The scary part is when the stupid ones have too much power. The above link is for our version of making fun of those people.

Oh, by the way, at the time of the recording, we were still located to the north of the US, we had provinces like we still do, our prime minister was named Jean Chretien and our capital was and still is Ottawa. It is one of every 7 American kids that can't point out their home state on a map, but until this show ran, we didn't know this also applied to American grown ups. When I was ten, I had to know all the US state capitals by heart. I also had to know all the Soviet capitals and all the European and African ones and so on. This is pretty sad. The funniest part of this whole show is when the reporter asks the Americans to sing their national anthem. They finally find someone who knows all the words...turns out it's a Canadian tourist.

Today i saw a documentary made by Al Gore about the heating of the earth. Its was pretty good except for the standard american product thing that the USA is the most important etc. I.e. the big hurricanes that get more common came up, he spoke like 2 minutes about 10 major huricanes in Japan in a year which were far stronger and destructive than Katrina, but since Katrina is American he just had to spend 30 minutes talking total emotionally about that 1 hurricane in the US. (Not saying that wasnt really fucked, but still the Japan hurricanes were worse). That's what i utterly hate about America

Katrina was just one hurricane after a slew of them, the only difference was that with Katrina the area that was completely leveled was an area where you could show your tits for worthless beads.

As far as I know, Japan has had a loooong history of weather patterns such as that, it was quite uncommon for such a devastating hurricane on tour coast though. Counting this was towards the American audience, I'm glad he spent the time; it's no surprise that our media isn't exactlty the best there is (hence why I rely on the Asia News Network, plus a few other sources).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhTZ_tgMUdo
Stupid people come in all colours and nationalities. The scary part is when the stupid ones have too much power. The above link is for our version of making fun of those people.

Oh, by the way, at the time of the recording, we were still located to the north of the US, we had provinces like we still do, our prime minister was named Jean Chretien and our capital was and still is Ottawa. It is one of every 7 American kids that can't point out their home state on a map, but until this show ran, we didn't know this also applied to American grown ups. When I was ten, I had to know all the US state capitals by heart. I also had to know all the Soviet capitals and all the European and African ones and so on. This is pretty sad. The funniest part of this whole show is when the reporter asks the Americans to sing their national anthem. They finally find someone who knows all the words...turns out it's a Canadian tourist.

Growing up here in the middle of California, in all fairness, I have to agree that most people are complete tard-cakes. It's all due to a mix of culture, funding, and quality of teachers. I was taught all the capitals, I was taught all the presidents, vice presidents, etc., I was taught the locations all over the world, along with capitals (probably not as much as you though, I don't ever recall going over Africa). The true question is whether I remember it...and the answer is no - none of that knowledge was reinforced growing up, nothing is really enforced...we're taught how to get by, nothing more...

The saddest part about it though is that the information we are all taught is skewed...such horse shit...I loathe my homeland now more than ever.
or at least, what it has become.

The sad part about Katrina and the huge hypocritical side of the US is that the government so many think is there for them just does not give a fuck about its citizens.
Katrina's deathtoll was maybe 1/2 of 9/11 and yet nobody gave a fuck, who would give a fuck for a bunch of blacks living in high flooding zones or whites living in trailers.... the heavy duty equipment of the LA national guards was in Iraq.
If only the gov. gave a fuck about you guys in America but they don't. 1/10 of the supposed war on terror could have rebuilt the LA coast a long time ago and replaced the 1000's still living in FEMA camps like cattle with decent lodging.

Remember information is power and if you can't think outside the box, your are just another fucking sheep.
Very ironic that I have been living here for almost 10 years and yet I pity the ignorance of people, I don't hate them ... I have more of a "if only you knew ..." approach. When I tell people about how feeble and mind controleld they are thru their media ... well I am just another foreigner who can just leave if I don't like it. Yet, I sit tall and laugh at them for only if they knew ...
Many on this board seem well aware and educated, so I am sure we are not alone to think that way.

But yet, I forgot that the majority is too brain controlled and more worried about some Ann. Smith's death, or Spears shaving her head, or a bunch of hoodlums wannabes throwing a ball thru a hoop. That is what life is all about .... the illusion, the dream. God bless america and let's keep on dreaming.

I can only recommend "1984" a book that is making a lot of sense in today's America and many other countries or refer to my signature. Sorry for turning this into a semi-political rant.

I can only recommend "1984" a book that is making a lot of sense in today's America and many other countries or refer to my signature. Sorry for turning this into a semi-political rant.

1984 is amazing when performed on stage, if anyone gets the chance to see it DO SO IMMEDIATELY!

It's funny though how most of the americans at this forum seem to be aware of their country's situation, and how they seem to be quite an educated bunch, which goes for most of the people here, regardless of country of origin.

Amon Amarth = music for smart people?

OMG....
I almost can't believe that video was true...I can't even think of anything to respond to it with. The questions were common sense....is our country really filled with people THAT ignorant? *shudder* I mean...these stupid fucks didnt even recognize AUSTRALIA, "I never noticed how much smaller south korea was then north korea"....I want to punch every one of those people in the face. And then hand them a fucking book.

*sigh*
And this is why Im transfering to Japan.

Think of it this way: What's the population of the US, vs, let's say Sweden? Sweden has a population roughly the size of London (UK, that is, not London Ontario). I mean, with a population the size of the US, how hard can it be to find a moron on every street corner? They've gotta hang somewhere, right? And it doesn't help any that both the Aussie and the Canadian comedian in these shows have found the US weakspots: Geography and history. Add the two up, and yeah, it's not that hard to make them look really bad.
Having said that, I used to travel with an Aussie. We'd get questions all the time about how long the bus ride to Seattle took, but then again, I've had several adult Germans ask stupid questions like "Do you have flush toilets in Sweden?" or, my personal favourite "Do you go to school in an iglooo?". Most Germans don't send bombs to Sweden, though. Americans do send bombs to other countries that they can't place on a map. That's the frightening part, Alteredmindeath.