The "What Are You Doing This Moment" Thread

tumblr_pu4reqc47X1tqyfuro5_r1_500.gif

dsfsdf.gif

My point is that you are arguing a point that is technically wrong. So you have no right to get indignant when people tell you this.

You're free to your opinion (and you even make a couple points I agree with; I'd never pay to get my hair buzzed either), but on the whole, technically you are wrong.

:thumbsup:

Programming for my website, something I'd been procrastinating on. Redoing a feature that was just for me that I want anyone to be able to use. Need to revamp the signup/password functions, make it more complete/foolproof, add edit functionality (I previously just corrected what I entered directly in the database), etc. Might take me all of 2021 or longer...

Reactions: zabu of nΩd
Today I had the opportunity to ride in the Mercedes-Benz of a prostitute. Bitch has a better car than me lol

My brother had a full psychotic break last night and has now disappeared. I've just had to file a missing persons report. I don't know what to do with myself.
That's awful, sorry to hear that man. Just my two bits - not saying it's drug related, but I know these things often are, so maybe if you know who he uses with / buys from it would help in finding him. Hope everything works out.

Appreciate it. We found him (or rather, the police did). I won't go into details but it was pretty disturbing. Just glad he's alive.

Sorry to hear, man. Hopefully everything goes back to normal. Wishing you and your brother good health. Mental health is the underlying thing.

Listening to metal and writing my master's thesis. A demanding and arduous time.

This moment

I'm watching some other guy fuck the crazy woman that I fucked yesterday and using her phone to post this

Been dealing with an inner ear issue that has not allowed me listen to metal the past few weeks, at least at my preferred volume (which is already at old man levels). Went to the doctor and luckily it doesn't seem to be anything permanent and I'm on some meds to try to clear the issue up. Hopefully it's soon because it fuckin' sucks. It was such a weird ass feeling when it first happened. Almost felt like it triggered a fight or flight response while I was driving home one day. Turned the music down and after a few moments I felt fine. Just drove home in silence the rest of the way.