08-09 NFL Thread

062408rnc-comcast.jpg

Need i saY more.... Oh the Patroits will suck this year!!!!

Oh the Patroits will suck this year!!!!

Hey Thraxx, Thanks for this delusional (borderline retarded) comment:lol::lol:

How bout this.....

AFC Championship Game.. Patriots over Colts

NFC Championship Game.. Saints over Cowboys

Super Bowl.. After losing the big one last year I may just wait on predicting the outcome of the SB!!:lol::heh:

But how about some of next years draft order....

1. Raiders (Big surprise there)
2. Cardinals
3. Dolphins
4. Rams
5. Bengals

On a serious note though... Glad to see you getting amped for the upcoming season!! Since I HATE baseball, I really look forward to the NFL!!:headbang:

Hey Thraxx, Thanks for this delusional (borderline retarded) comment:lol::lol:

How bout this.....

AFC Championship Game.. Patriots over Colts

NFC Championship Game.. Saints over Cowboys

Super Bowl.. After losing the big one last year I may just wait on predicting the outcome of the SB!!:lol::heh:

But how about some of next years draft order....

1. Raiders (Big surprise there)
2. Cardinals
3. Dolphins
4. Rams
5. Bengals

On a serious note though... Glad to see you getting amped for the upcoming season!! Since I HATE baseball, I really look forward to the NFL!!:headbang:

how the hell did the saints and the cowboys get up there?

Token Buffalo Bills fan here. If the Bills D-Line improves and Posluzny is as good as advertised. Buffalo could win 10 games. If the D-line blows and the O-line regresses. Another 7 win season.
Edwards is a nice QB but, a bit overrated IMO. He's got an average arm and a good head on his shoulders. He'll never single handedly take over a game but, he will rarely be the reason you lose.
Lee Evans is WAAAAY overrated. He's the Alvin Harper of the Bills.
That said, I am cautiously optimistic about this year.
The Pats will win the AFC East. The Bills will follow. Jets will be third. I don't care how much money they spent. They gave Left Tackle money to a friggin' guard. What were they thinking? They don't have a QB anyway.
Miami will secure the cellar. They need well, everything.
T-Man, I don't think Indy is going to the AFC Championship game. They have quite a few injuries. I see the Chargers and Pats in the AFC championship game. Chargers finally win a game that counts and move on to the Super Bowl.
In the NFC, I don't know what is going to happen. If Favre goes to Chicago or Minnesota. You have to consider them to go deep into the playoffs. Dallas is never going to win with Terrel Owens on their roster. He is a cancer.
New Orleans just picked up a great TE but, they picked up an injury prone head case at the same time. Not since Junior Seau have I seen a player as overrated as Reggie Bush.
Gosh, the NFC is tough to pick. No real great teams. I have to go with Philly Seattle NFC championship game. Philly wins to play SD in the Super Bowl and lose.
Remember to look this post up in January and then point at me and laugh.

ok... my team has given up mike bell...rod smith retired...marshall is in trouble...

but we just signed 0ur first round pick...

You are all delusional.... Fuck the Patroits......there i said it!
WOW!! I can't believe you said that!!:rolleyes: I guess there's a first time for everything:Smug:

Like it or not (And I know for most it's not) The Patriots are staring another undefeated regular season square in the face!! Road games against The Chargers (10-12), The Colts (11-2) and The Bills (12-28) (This one is for my boy Fah-Q) Are the only possible stumbling blocks.. While home games against The Steelers (12-7) & Broncos (10-20) can be troublesome as well.

A few things that are guaranteed though are these wins...

12-14 @ Oakland :)lol:Easiest game on the schedule!!!!:lol:)
12-21 VS. Arizona
12-7 @ Seattle
10-21 & 11-23 VS, @ Miami
10-14 & 11-13 VS, @ N.Y. Jets

Possible overlook upset games..

10-5 @ S.F. 49ers
11-9 & 12-28 VS, @ Bills

Looking forward to an AWESOME year of football!! I wish this boring ass baseball shit would hurry up and end!!:mad::bah:

in baseball my team is in first pllace...but i also wish that foot ball season should start now...they should extend the season by 4 games

Hey Molochete,

Bad news for you with John Lynch deciding not to come back to the Bronco's this year.... Possible good news for me if the Pats see the awesome opportunity to get him in the defensive backfield with Rodney Harrison!!

Fingers are crossed!!!

I couldn't agree more!!!!!!!!:kickass::)

That way the Raiders could experience another 4 losses a year.... Hey Thraxx????:):lol:
You really think that????? come on......
Pre-season is a waste ...... I have to go see 2 shit games....... i would rather see two more real games so that Patroits, Colts,Broncos, Chiefs and the Chargers hopes will be smashed earlier........ 18-1.......... Thank you Eli Manning and the New York Gaints!!!!.... your da BOMB!!!!!!
new-york-giants-super-bowl-xlii-champs.jpg

You have to thank someone because the one thing that is crystal clear is that the Raiders won't be ending a streak anytime soon..
(Be it another teams winning streak or their own streak of picking in the top 5)

You really think that????? come on......
Pre-season is a waste ...... I have to go see 2 shit games....... i would rather see two more real games so that Patroits, Colts,Broncos, Chiefs and the Chargers hopes will be smashed earlier........ 18-1.......... Thank you Eli Manning and the New York Gaints!!!!.... your da BOMB!!!!!!