1 PPUSA VII Ticked Needed

7thSaviour

Power Metal Maniac
Jul 8, 2005
Dixieland USA
I came up a few bucks short on the ticket price today, so I was unable topurchase my ticket. Does anybody here have an extra ticket for sale for both days? If so, let me know at: metalpuck@hotmail.com . Thanks. You can also notify me here. Hail!:headbang:

Go sell you watch/girlfriend/soul and get your damn ticket! It's not sold out just yet.

No, this is no joke. I know there will eventually be several extra tickets available, just like last year. I just wanted to beat the rush, that's all.

damn, talk about being an early bird, lol.

"We have just released this brand new product!"
"Yo yo, go ahead and put me down for the discontinued clearance price"

how many bucks are you short? You don't have friends/family members that can loan you some money? I think the ambiguity of yor posts is the reason why no one has stepped up to "help"

7thSaviour said:
I'm willing to pay face value for a ticket. Any takers?

LOL. You are WILLING to pay face value? So in other words you rather pay less than face, but if you have to, you will fold and spend the face!!!

By the way, if you are WILLING to pay face, then go to ticketmaster.com and buy a damn ticket. Am i missing something here?

the only way all of this makes sense is that he is under the impression that the tickets are sold out...

You shouldn't need help finding an 'extra' ticket at a lower price, but to find someone with extra money that they can lend to you in order to pay for your own legitimate ticket.

7thSaviour said:
I'm willing to pay face value for a ticket. Any takers?

Dude, they won't sell out for a while, you still have time... Nobody will sell their "just bought" tickets for face value especially if there's still plenty available!

It doesn't make any sense!

Could somebody look into selling their 2 tickets for ProgPower 8? I know it sounds a little too early but I'm not sure if I'll have enough funds when tickets go on sale.... I'm just trying to beat the rush, ya know?

LOL
OK, I get the point already! Enough is enough, people. I finally drove the hour round tri ticket at face value. Are y'all happy NOW?!LOL I will see y'all at the fest, and I hope that those of you guys who were dishing out the jokes can take some jokes, because payback's a bitch!LOL Lata!

7thSaviour said:
LOL
OK, I get the point already! Enough is enough, people. I finally drove the hour round tri ticket at face value. Are y'all happy NOW?!LOL I will see y'all at the fest, and I hope that those of you guys who were dishing out the jokes can take some jokes, because payback's a bitch!LOL Lata!

Now get up on the table and start singing and dancing :

"IT's PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!":lol: