11 days till Atlanta...Who's ready???

TwizstedJesus

Mar 1, 2004
I was just sitting here thumbing thru the threads and looked down to see what time it is...Holy shnauzers its less than 2 weeks away from PP! Evergrey,Jorn,Epica,Pyramaze,Zero Hour,Mercenary!!!! I just made a wet spot in my undies mommy!

I fly on the airline that crashed a plane last week...Holy "I'm gonna poop my pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I am such a loser that I started packing last night. I don't know that I'll ever be ready for this though. I get soooooooo nervous ....I'm such a girl. I leave in less than 9 days too. Seems like it was just last week I was getting ready for ProgPower 6. Yowza!​

Bad Girl Tess said:
I am such a loser that I started packing last night. I don't know that I'll ever be ready for this though. I get soooooooo nervous ....I'm such a girl. I leave in less than 9 days too. Seems like it was just last week I was getting ready for ProgPower 6. Yowza!​

Well lets just say that my suitcase is ready. after I unpacked it last night, its ready for a trip again. So I can related to you, sort of, Not really :loco:

Its okay hunny bunny, you can beat me up in Hotlanta!! :saint:

Bad Girl Tess said:

L

hahahahahaha!! Good to c-ya Sat night. C-ya in a few dayz!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris :headbang:

Bad Girl Tess said:

Guess I'm a loser right there with you!!!! :lol: :lol:

I live here so didn't have to pack, but just finished my shopping for new clothes yesterday and have all my outfits picked out for each night!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're such prisses!!!!!!!! :lol: