11 days till Atlanta...Who's ready???

Opening up your tickmaster envelop to see .. mangled tickets is not healthy. I must now call them to ensure I get a new copy.. or will call at the door.. sigh.

I'm leaving home tomorrow already! :kickass: Not exactly ready yet though since got some stuff to do like getting a travel insurance, packing, going to school tomorrow etc - Tess since you seem to be so excited about packing wanna come help me some with mine? :)

Arriving the US on Thursday evening, going to see Alex Skolnick Trio in NYC this Friday woohoo! BTW if anyone on NY area is going to that concert let me know and we'll meet up (already have a few forum members going there).

Stardust2112 said:
Haha. You said it! I'm revolving my entire trip wardrobe around a leather corset and wondering what the heck esle I'm going to wear. Airport security is going to have a field day if they search my suitcase. :lol:

~C

You go girl! Don't forget the leather hat to go with it ;)

kellsco said:
I'm outta here in 8 days as well. I better get a move on things around here!

:headbang:
Maybe if people will stop calling you and hanging up, you could get something done.

It's my turn for one of these...:zombie:

As I have unpacked from Cancun - and helped the clothes crawl themselves into the washing machine and put the suitcase out to air out (sure is humid down there - you tend to get used to having no humidity out here in colorado) - I shall be packing up my goodies again shortly - I may be travelling incognito as I think I saw myself on Mexico's Most Wanted telvision program - soemthing about a Noodle Incident - as I invariably get picked to get the thourough investigation at every airport (how many of those 9/11 bastages were blonde hair, blue eyed guys with Celtic Cross tattoos again?) feel free to say Hi or just laugh as I endure yet another strip search lol.

Oh, and they are serious about the no liquid thing - I lost my (gel) deodorant, colognes, and binaca on the way too Mexico - my fault - put them in the carryon bag coz I locked myself outta the house for several hours in the process of packing, but that is a story for another time LOL

I just realized - by the time my hangover is gone - it will be even less than 8 days til the pre-pre party. I was even grooving to some Jimmy Buffet at one of the swim up bars - and took a trip to Margaritaville in preperation for the event - that may have something to do with my new found status as a Top Ten Most Wanted - but they really didnt sound like it was all that complimentary a thing - must be my rusty Spanish, I'm sure it means - "please come back very soon gringo, we miss you already".

Damn, gotta hide my watch, still stuck on 8 days,
jeff

kittybeast said:
she's making a list....checking it twice..

picking out the clothes that are naughty and nice...

devil in maiden is coming too town:headbang: :kickass:

Major Alert on my list: DO NOT FORGET PHONE CHARGER

:lol: I love it!

MetalRose said:
Cheers to that... how will I top last year? Hmmm...

I'm 99% ready. All I have to do is figure out how to get my son back from daycare for 2 days.

-Metal

:OMG: you are gonna try to top the bubblewrap? YOWWWWZA! You still sporting the dark locks? :)

manowarfan1 said:
As I have unpacked from Cancun - and helped the clothes crawl themselves into the washing machine and put the suitcase out to air out (sure is humid down there - you tend to get used to having no humidity out here in colorado) - I shall be packing up my goodies again shortly - I may be travelling incognito as I think I saw myself on Mexico's Most Wanted telvision program - soemthing about a Noodle Incident - as I invariably get picked to get the thourough investigation at every airport (how many of those 9/11 bastages were blonde hair, blue eyed guys with Celtic Cross tattoos again?) feel free to say Hi or just laugh as I endure yet another strip search lol.

jeff

Hahahahaha! I think that needs to be filmed for the next DVD!
We'll throw an appropriate Manowar track on as backing music! :lol:

J-Dubya - I'm 3 for 3 in the "extra" search the last 3 trips to Atlanta. Just a bag dump & rummage, not a rump check....

Kathy said:
Guess I'm a loser right there with you!!!! :lol: :lol:

I live here so didn't have to pack, but just finished my shopping for new clothes yesterday and have all my outfits picked out for each night!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We're such prisses!!!!!!!! :lol:
You just described my weekend minus a trip to the lake! We ARE prisses ahahahahah!!!!! It's much better than last year when I got practically NO sleep because I was up packing so late.

Bad Girl Tess said:
You just described my weekend minus a trip to the lake! We ARE prisses ahahahahah!!!!! It's much better than last year when I got practically NO sleep because I was up packing so late.

Oh God.. seems like all girls are ready... besides me :( LOL
I must be fast now!!
HELP MEEEE
lol