11 days till Atlanta...Who's ready???

MetalRose said:
Somewhat. I'm more on the burgandy side of things now.

I may top the bubble wrap... I'm hoping so.

-Metal

I can't wait to see that !! I am going to make a change this year as well. I won't say what it is though.... it is a secret.

Bryant

So today, I'm talking to Yippee about going to get a hair cut and he starts describing this outfit --- ok you need to wear boots, jeans, long leather gloves ... he said, for protection against her puppy with very sharp teeth and very sharp claws.
I said " that sounds more like a Prog Power outfit "

Oh Geez I have Nothing planned for my outfits yet - better get on it!

I leave in 4 days...have my outfits all planned but probably won't pack until right before I leave for the airport. That's my usual MO, anyway. If I pack before that, I pack WAY too much. And the good thing about having to check my bag this year is that I can take a bigger bag (which means more shoes! lol). I'm nearing the point of being too excited to eat or sleep much...and it's still a week out. :hotjump:

Bryant said:
I can't wait to see that !! I am going to make a change this year as well. I won't say what it is though.... it is a secret.

Bryant

Bryant's going to wear a suit and a tie! No shotgun, though.

Steve in Philly

I dreamed last night that I was vying for position on the front row for Pyramaze, and they hit the stage and started singing a NEW song I had never heard! I was upset because I couldn't sing along. :ill:

How hardcore is that? :Smug: LOL

I can't wait!!! :worship:

It seems like I blinked and a year has gone by! And I still haven't bought any leather pants!

Hmm, I think I am going to have to drink a lot this weekend as a warm up for next weekend.