12 bands for the price of 10?

powermetalmaniac

New Metal Member
Mar 28, 2002
Visit site
This is the question. With gamma ray, edguy, blind guardian, and john schaffer who is attending the concert but not booked to play. What do you think the chances are of getting to hear some Avantasia or Demons and Wizards songs. I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on hearing a few songs from those side project bands. I know that if they played a few songs I would look like this
:eek:
so what do you all think I mean I know glenn cant say anything about it but im just curious what everyone else thinks about the small possibility that we could see 12 bands for the price of 10!

Personally, I would LOVE to hear a ditty or two off Avantasia. Demons & Wizards would be cool too, though honestly I prefer the Blind Guardian sound to the D&W sound. But Avantasia, I love. I'm not sure how likely it is, but I'd still love to hear it.

Edguy has played Avantasia songs in previous shows this year, so we may get lucky & hear some too..I hope so!!

I seem to recall that Glenn posted a while back that it would be highly unlikely that Jon Schaffer would appear on stage with Blind Guardian. I know they've done a D&W tour before, and it would be really cool to see them do a song or two, but I'm not getting my hopes up...

--Mike