2015 Bands Playing Your Favorite Album

nightwish58

Feb 11, 2002
New York
Visit site
Well, if the one-off full album sets are responsible at all for next years sell out, who would you want to see perform what album in its entirety?

Edguy- Theater of Salvation!

Angra- Holy Land (even if it can't be with Matos)

Savatage - Dead Winter Dead
Fates Warning - No Exit
Persuader - When Eden Burns
Kamelot - Epica
Toddryche - Mindcrime (to fix what Tateryche is doing to it right now)
Symphony X - V: The New Mythology Suite

(Plus the previously suggested Edguy and Blind Guardian albums)

Watchtower - Control and Resistance
Fates Warning - Parallels
Angra - Holy Land
Symphony X - The Divine Wings of Tragedy
Helloween - Keeper of the Seven Keys Part 1

Devin Townsend-Ocean Machine or Ziltoid
Evergrey-Solitude,Dominance,Tradgedy
Marillion-(unfortunately a Fish reunion will never happen)..Seasons End
Saga-Worlds Apart
Anathema-Weather System
Riverside-Second Life Syndrome

You realize this is *never* going to happen with a) that lineup and b) that name right?

Why not "that lineup"? Stevens Oliva Caffery Pitrelli Middleton Plate are all still alive and I've never heard of any bad blood between the guys.
Now Oliva Jinaya Frost Waters Middleton are unlikely.:fu:

You realize this is *never* going to happen with a) that lineup and b) that name right?

If Jon insists on burying the Savatage name, I get that point, but everyone except Zak performs or writes with TSO, and it's not like Zak's an outcast. It's not a huge stretch...

...and Jon always said he wanted to put Savatage to bed with a grand flourish.. It's obviously not going to be an album and most likely not a full tour.

Of course, anytime Oliva is booked from this point forward will make everyone fear that it's the end, so I'm not sure how awesome this would be. :)

Aeon Zen - Enigma
Ayreon - Universal Migrator (dream big, right?)
Disperse - Living Mirrors (I will continue to ring this bell forever, for I have tasted its possibility)
Kamelot - The Black Halo or Karma or Epica...I'm not super picky
Lalu - Oniric Metal
Redemption - The Fullness of Time
Spheric Universe Experience - Unreal
Tesseract - Altered State
Tomorrow's Eve - Mirror of Creation II (or both, ideally, but just the second one if I can only choose one)
Twilightning (reunion not gonna happen I know) - Plague House Puppet Show
Wastefall - Soulrain 21 or Self Exile...really, just Wastefall again please

That would be one hell of a progalicious PPUSA.

If Jon insists on burying the Savatage name, I get that point, but everyone except Zak performs or writes with TSO, and it's not like Zak's an outcast. It's not a huge stretch...

...and Jon always said he wanted to put Savatage to bed with a grand flourish.. It's obviously not going to be an album and most likely not a full tour.

Of course, anytime Oliva is booked from this point forward will make everyone fear that it's the end, so I'm not sure how awesome this would be. :)

It's not him burying the name as much as O'Neil.